PDA

View Full Version : 250r - Purchase of house forces to sell

250R Baja Rider
08-23-2005, 12:29 PM
Guys,
I need a bit of help. I am forced to sell my 250r. I hate to do it, but the house is a priority. I just don't know what would be a good price to ask.

It has aftermarket everything (but the brake calipers and spindles).

Chromolly PRP frame, long travel Houser +2+1, Axis LT, roll swinger no link rear, LSR axle, hubs, stem, fat bars, oversized tank, mier plastics and roll graphics, OMF beadlocks, Scotts stabilizer, roll pegs, etc. The best of the best.

Will $5k to $6K be a good price?

87250rxrider
08-23-2005, 12:43 PM
yeah, around $6000 sounds like a reasonable price, and it should sell for about that.

250R Baja Rider
08-23-2005, 12:48 PM
I hope it does. And I hope I don't regret it later.

I just sold my raptor (fully loaded too) and may sell the fully loaded 450r too.
It sucks!!!

I forgot to mention the R has a brand new 300 PV LRD built motor. Brand new LRD pipe and silencer too.

87250rxrider
08-23-2005, 02:31 PM
wanna sell me the topend off that motor?? maw, i know the answer is no, but its worth a try...lol. i'm lookin for a PV cylinder to buy. i'm willing to trade (and include cash) my cylinder MX ported by NPRD, with a pro desgn cool head, with a 21cc dome and a 19cc race dome, etc for a PV in good condition. my cylinder has just been freshened(honed), etc. if you know anybody with a PV cylinder for sale, let me know ASAP.
thanks,
-Ryan

BTW, thanks again for the great swinger.

250R Baja Rider
08-23-2005, 03:15 PM
Let me think about that one. I still haven't installed the kit. I was in the middle of the summer overhaul that I do every year. I just received the top end last week.

If I decide to install another 265 kit I have and sell the 300PV, I'll let you know. I have to warn you it is not cheap!! And it was ported for mid and top end since I do mostly desert riding.

Give me a few days to think about this one. I'll let you know.

robyone
08-25-2005, 03:57 AM
you should have no problem parting out a machine like that...it will take longer, but you'll get more $$ out of it.