PDA

View Full Version : ATV Club

350RancherES
08-23-2005, 10:52 AM
A bunch of friends and I would like and try to make a ATV club for our town. What would I have to do to make one?

Thanks,

Austin

muddkitten
08-23-2005, 11:54 AM
get some people together and put the word out. :cool:

08-23-2005, 12:07 PM
first thing you gotta do is, build a tree house.. then get some wrist rockets.. and then you have to paint a sign that says "no girls allowed" then you have to keep a constant supply of coolaid and crickets.. you need 2 snakes, 3 snails, 15 rats and 1 football helmet filled with cottage cheese.. then you need to get some buddies to join your "club" then you can have a successful NPO.

really guy.. if you have to ask, you dont have the motivation, desire, or just dont have the leadership properties to run a "club"

Jesse

08-23-2005, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by Dirt Merchant
first thing you gotta do is, build a tree house.. then get some wrist rockets.. and then you have to paint a sign that says "no girls allowed" then you have to keep a constant supply of coolaid and crickets.. you need 2 snakes, 3 snails, 15 rats and 1 football helmet filled with cottage cheese.. then you need to get some buddies to join your "club" then you can have a successful NPO.

really guy.. if you have to ask, you dont have the motivation, desire, or just dont have the leadership properties to run a "club"

Jesse roflmfao

yamadjs08
08-23-2005, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by 350RancherES
A bunch of friends and I would like and try to make a ATV club for our town. What would I have to do to make one?

Thanks,

Austin
Generally it would work best if you guys had your own riding area that you maintained and controlled. Well thats how it is with almost every ATV club in Iowa, they all have a park that they call "theirs" but they usually have something signed with the DNR saying that the club has the responsibilty of maintaining and updating the riding area for a certain amount of time.

Woodsrider
08-23-2005, 01:23 PM
Get ahold of your local chapter of the ATVA, or the AMA. The will be more than happy to guide you in the right direction.;)

MXcutie
08-23-2005, 03:45 PM
all i have to say is good luck... it takes a lot of hard work and dedication to start one up.... i know when they started ours back home it took almost a year of plannin and talkin to ppl before it even got off the ground... so all i have to say is best of luck

400exrules
08-23-2005, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by yamadjs08
Generally it would work best if you guys had your own riding area that you maintained and controlled. Well thats how it is with almost every ATV club in Iowa, they all have a park that they call "theirs" but they usually have something signed with the DNR saying that the club has the responsibilty of maintaining and updating the riding area for a certain amount of time.

around here, some clubs lease land