PDA

View Full Version : Hey all WB slip on pipe owners once again another pipe question

400exBro
09-19-2001, 06:29 PM
Hey ya ll
i just my other pipe because i got a new one because i thought it was a leak or something! Well i just back in from riding her around in the rain and woow its so beautiful but i have the same problem that air is still coming out the back, now my dad thinks that it is some of the back presure that ecsapes. Before i got answer that where totaly off andi got a pic of where the leak is coming from and i thought maybe you can check it out................

I will also try and see if it goes away if i take off the spark arestor and sees what happeneds...
thanks a lot
400exBro
Blue shows where i feel the air !!
sorry about the drawing
lata

400exBro
09-19-2001, 06:42 PM
Okay stupid pic doesn t work i ll try later :mad:

So i ll try to tell you :
If you look at the front of the pipe where the disc are there exhaust coming out of there and at the back part where the inlet (s bend part ) is.. I am talking ABOU THERE it a n oval around ther in some spots you fell kool air coming out IT NOT WHERE THE HEAD PIPE AND THE S BEND MEET IT WHERE THE S BEND AND THE PIPE IT SELF MEETS

I hope this helped
lata
400exBro

09-19-2001, 07:01 PM
iF YOU ARE LOOKING AT IT FROM THE PIPE END IS IT WHERE THE ALUM BODY IS WRAPPED AROUND AND RIVETED? IF SO THAT IS NOT AN AIR TIGHT SEAL THEIR AND IT IS GONNA LEAK. WON'T HURT ANYTHING THOUGH.:devil

400exBro
09-19-2001, 07:07 PM
It s if you are looking at the back where the s bend meet the alminum body it between the oval part and where the aluminum bady connect, it s basicly at the top a bit bottom and side a bit

Also does any one else have that i ll try to get a pic going

So it won t hurt the pipe plastic or the performance of the machince
thanks
400exBro

400exBro
09-20-2001, 01:01 PM
any one else please help i am on need to know basis

400exBro
09-20-2001, 03:35 PM
Heres a pic
see the back part on the s-bend there where it comes into the body of the pipe and the air blows toward the plastic
thanks
400exBro