PDA

View Full Version : Calling All Yoshimura TRS Tri-oval Exhaust Owners

nowukno
08-21-2005, 08:09 PM
Im getting a Yoshimura TRS Tri-oval full system very soon because i needed a full system and not the slip-on because im getting a high compression piston and don't wanna use the stock headpipe. I loved the HMF but i wanted to try something different. So if you have the Yoshi on your 450r please give me some feeback on performance , how loud it is and how does it sound? I have heard they sound great but tell me what you think. Please don't recommend another brand exhaust because the Yoshi is already on it's way and the HMF slip-on has already been sold.

ben41884
08-22-2005, 02:19 AM
hey nowukno, Ive got the tri oval carbon fiber full system on my 450. its freaking awesome! i wouldnt go any other way. It sounds grrrreat too. Its got a mean sound to it, its hard to describe. But anyways you made a good decision. oh and the most important thing, POWER, i felt a huge increase with the full system, rejetted, and cut airbox lid. enjoy

BANDIT TRX450
08-22-2005, 09:30 AM
I agree with "ben" with the Yoshi TRS system I have it aswell and it Looks really really GOOD better than any exhaust system out there right now and yes the power gains are awesome and as far as loudness I think your HMF is much much louder than the TRS. But personally I think the TRS is way to small of a system for the a modded 450r. So I will be ordering an ESR system by the end of the week. Hell if I could modify the ESR headpipe on my TRS silencer I would much rather do that but it will probably would'nt even work so ohwell. I will posting a small review comparing both systems.

You wont regret TRS.

If you want to know what I mean by it being to small of a system, when ever you get it compare the new headpipe the your stock and then compare the Yoshi to other exhaust sytems. You can do a search on pics and see alot of different pics of guys showing off their quads. you can get a good view of other system like that.

You can also read this very helpful info on the ORG here's the link

http://www.trx450r.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=1658

I hope I did'nt make you feel like you made the wrong choice, I'm just letting you know my situation and remember you can always return it. ;)