PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know about the Baja DS 650's

speedy
08-21-2005, 01:39 AM
Im thinking about buying a brand new Baja DS 650. I like the way they look. I want to know how they compeat against every thing else on the market today, What all can it outrun on a drag race? do they have reverse ?, and how do they handel?

660Grizz04
08-21-2005, 07:47 PM
I dont really know that much about them, my buddy has one aand i think there awesome ....

Tom TRX250R
08-21-2005, 10:09 PM
My neighbor just bought a Bombardier DS650 Baja and they are a pretty unique quad. They look to be pretty quick to and he said it rides like a cadillac. The only down fall for me were the high center of gravity. The Baja's are set up pretty sweet from the factory with the aluminum skid plates and desert lights. Overall, I think they would be an excellent quad for the dunes or trails just not for the type of riding I do which is MX.

bwamos
08-22-2005, 09:46 AM
Built for the dunes/desert. Great quad out there.

A little wide for tight woods.

A little big/heavy for MX.

Depends on what you want it for. If you're a duner then you'll love it. If you are a woods rider.. you may want to look at a 400ex w/ reverse, or a Raptor depending on how big you are. Reverse is very nice in the woods ;)

speedy
08-22-2005, 06:41 PM
I like um because i like to drag alot and no one has um around me they all mostly have Raptors, kfx's.

yammy350rider
08-26-2005, 05:24 PM
My cuzin had a Raptor but he hated it and traded it for the DS. He loves it. He said it sits alot better and it feels alot faster but he never actually race a raptor. The DS is a beast just about anything you throw at it, it can handle it. It is also very reliable but it dont have reverse.