PDA

View Full Version : Friend needs some prayers

300exr
08-20-2005, 08:09 PM
Well today my friend came up to ride and he brought his neighbor who just got a stock 300ex a few months back. So we go up to a field that we got permission to ride on and we were ridin around, and this field has a big maybe 1/2 mile straight away paralell to a road. After a few minutes we took off down the straight away and at the end theres a two foot drop to a drive way and the same thing on the other side of it, and me n my buddy slow down but the kid on the 300 keeps going while apparently maxed out too and hits the lip of the drive way thing and it catapulted him about 6 feet in the air and over the bars. When he landed the 300 ran him over, and im like oh sh*t i dont even kno this kid and i could tell he was reall f'd up. I stop to check him out and his leg was broken reall bad above the ankle(both bones), and he was knocked out. Thankfully there was a car goin down the road when it happened and they called 911, and it turned out that he got a helicopter ride to John Hopkins Hospital. The poor kid was only 14, and an inexperienced rider. The craziest thing was that after every one was gone we were lookin at his tracks and where he landed, and when his helmet hit the ground he hit a pretty good sized rock and it was split it in two :eek: . This kid(steven) needs some prayers:(

fastrider450r
08-20-2005, 08:15 PM
hes in mine
thats a crazy story
people who are inexperienced need to learn and not peg it and think they are Doug Gust or something. u no what i mean.

300exr
08-20-2005, 08:17 PM
i know whatt you mean, its pretty sad to see that happen to someone

fastrider450r
08-20-2005, 08:18 PM
yeah I no how it feels too but not as bad as that.