PDA

View Full Version : 300ex info i need everythnig

blasteracer07
08-20-2005, 01:13 AM
ok i need info bout a 95 300ex jsut name everythnig about it like stock jet size and everythnig what could i do for free to make it look and perform better it has a cobra slip on, ngk sparks, and k&n filter and it wont idle and adjusting thr idle dont help also try to help with that thanks alot

zeppelin
08-20-2005, 08:13 AM
if you dont have enough money to ge ta better pipe than the cobra, then at least get an oversize header, deffenitly fix the jetting, get sdome nerfs and get rid of that plastic hanle bar cover and replace it with an over size bar pad

Sjorge450R
08-20-2005, 09:20 AM
the main jet is 122. Just call someone who has dynojet jet kits and get that. Its $50 which is good where I live because my dealer charges 5.99 a jet. It comes with 8 main jets a new needle and the main jet adaptor. I got mine from www.freeridepowersports.com. Call him. His name is Chris and he works some deals. I got three sets of brakes plus my dyno jet kit for 90 shipped.

Cody_300ex
08-20-2005, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by Sjorge300EX
the main jet is 122. Just call someone who has dynojet jet kits and get that. Its $50 which is good where I live because my dealer charges 5.99 a jet. It comes with 8 main jets a new needle and the main jet adaptor. I got mine from www.freeridepowersports.com. Call him. His name is Chris and he works some deals. I got three sets of brakes plus my dyno jet kit for 90 shipped.

6 bucks for a MJ?!?!? I get mine for like 2 bucks from my dealer!!! But it takes kehin jets also.

Sjorge450R
08-20-2005, 08:19 PM
thats what I said when i called them. I was like WTF... so i just bought the jet kit. Its nice to have for when you start doing engine mods. :D

Cody_300ex
08-20-2005, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by Sjorge300EX
thats what I said when i called them. I was like WTF... so i just bought the jet kit. Its nice to have for when you start doing engine mods. :D

When i did my engine mods I never had to jet. the plug color just changed a Bit, I run a 126 MJ, no lid and no choke and its perfect. I have plenty inside also but thats top secret.