PDA

View Full Version : Brown Mtn. ride Saturday, who's going?

Jeff
06-06-2002, 05:17 AM
We are going to Brown Mtn. this Saturday, who all Exriders are going? I saw some people on here earlier that said they go to Brown Mtn. Its in N.C.

Let me know....

If you see me there will be my yellow 400ex, my friends black/white Blaster, red 250ex, red Honda Recon, a Green Chevy Blazer with a quad front tag and a dude on a quad sticker on the back window along with a Fox sticker and a big long black utility trailer.

See you there....

Wingnut
06-06-2002, 06:02 AM
I'd like to come, but I have a race Sunday in Yadkinville. I know that I would break something at Brown Mountain, I always do.

Jeff
06-06-2002, 06:17 AM
lol, with all the rocks its hard not to! I flipped my 400ex last time I went up there on a big rock, put a few scratches and bent my stock handlebars a bit, but its no biggy. Just got to look out for other people and all the rocks, and you CAN go off the side of the Mtn. on the main trail...

Wingnut
06-06-2002, 08:29 AM
Last time I was there I bent the steering stem, handle bars, and got a whole lot of flat tires (don't do the Staircase unless you have strong sidewalls). There is a turn on the one-way part of trail 1 that gives me a lot of trouble, I flipped there twice last time. That is where I bent the steering stem and my aluminum handlebars. Just be careful.

06-06-2002, 08:33 AM
i'll see you there...

CranMan
06-06-2002, 08:37 AM
Man you guys need to change that ride to Uwharrie, us guys from AtvNC.com are having a group ride saturday. Check out the site anyways NC guys..

Jeff
06-06-2002, 12:40 PM
I have heard alot about Uwharrie, but never been! Some say its rockier than BM, some say its not as bad. WHICH IS IT!?!?! lol, where abouts is it?? I know of alot of people that go there but people say diff things about it...how is it to you?

Matrix, YOUR FROM NY SON!!!!!! (thats a long drive ya know) :D

06-06-2002, 01:36 PM
first off, jeff dont ever again call me your "son"

second i was joking

:huh

Jeff
06-06-2002, 04:09 PM
Matrix, you take stuff too serious man! I was kidding around about the 'son' thing! Dang dude you need to lighten up and face reality kid...

Ryan300ex
06-06-2002, 04:51 PM
I would go but im going to charelston s.c for a mission trip with the church, Ive been to brown mtn. a few times and loved it. my first time i flipped my 300ex and broke a fender in 2. now i have the 400ex and i cant wait to take it up there. were planning a trip this summer to go there and camp and the goto mullberry trails in lenoir.

waldo
06-09-2002, 05:31 PM
Iwas parked all the way down to the left in the parking lot was with several bikes a raptor and a rubicon I had the 400ex trails were a little rougher then normal and WET!!!! but was fun