PDA

View Full Version : Burgard cycles

Lsr370r
08-19-2005, 12:37 PM
Hi i need some help i order a set of a arms from izzy at burgard cycles 717 255 6234 and they sent me the wrong ones so i called them and they said to send them back so i did and then i never got them back i tried calling and they kept telling me to call later or another day because they werent in the office and now they dont even pick up their phones. Please help i am not going to let $550 go even if i have to drive to Pa. If anyone has anyway of reaching them or knows how to contact izzy please let me know

jak1389
08-20-2005, 07:18 PM
try talking with pappy about it, he does alot of stuff for them, and would probably be able to help you get your parts.

Lsr370r
08-21-2005, 02:51 PM
how can i get ahold of pappy,

jak1389
08-21-2005, 03:15 PM
pm him

Pappy
08-24-2005, 08:54 AM
Lsr370,

I looked into this issue and found several big holes in whay you have claimed.

1st...you ordered arms the begining of june (not 5 months ago) you order was filled and shipped. you changed your mind and wanted long travel. you shipped the arms back and thats where Burgard dropped the ball.

2nd...the tracking number for your new arms is not fake. It was explained to you that the tracking number would not be valid until UPS entered it because the arms would be dropped off directly at UPS after normal pick up hours.

I also have a feeling you will not be happy with your order due to the fact your going to try and stuff old LT shocks on new LT arms. you explained to Burgard that you can make them fit so I dont want to hear it if they dont work correctly.

Your arms should be there friday i believe. Your welcome for anything I helped get resolved.

Lsr370r
08-25-2005, 12:13 PM
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOUR PARTNER IZZY DOESNT LISTEN VERY WELL. I DONT NO WHAT HE TOLD YOU I HAVE MANY SETS OF SHOCKS INCLUDING PEP ZPS LONG TRAVEL SHOCKS FOR MY YFZ YOU NO THE 8 CLICK SHOCKS WITH BIG REZZY'S. WHAT I WAS TELLING IZZY IS THAT I HAVE A SET OF PEP ZPS FROM MY 250R THAT WILL WORK GREAT ON MY SONS YFZ WHICH IS WHAT I WAS GOING TO PUT YOUR ARMS ON.THEY WORK GREAT I HAVE USED THEM ON MY YFZ AND ALOT OF PEOPLE I RACE WITH ARE DOING THIS NOW BECAUSE IT IS CHEAPER TO BUY USED AFTERMARKET 250R SHOCKS. THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS YOU HAVE TO MAKE A NEW SPACERS FOR THE TOP SHOCK MOUNT. SEE NOT EVERYONE HAS 1500 DOLLARS FOR SHOCKS FOR EVERY BIKE THEY HAVE.AND LOOK MAN I HAVE BEEN RACING FOR A LONG TIME, I BUILD CUSTOM BIKES FOR A LIVING I WOULD NEVER CALL BURGARD FOR HELP

AND JUST ADMIT THAT IZZY WAS WRONG OK EVERYTHING I SAID WAS TRUE, I DONT NO WHAT HE TOLD YOU BUT HE LYING TO YOU TOO

Pappy
08-25-2005, 06:03 PM
whatever dude, just get the deal fixed and keep it all straight. i am not burgard nor his partner. you requested help and thats what you got.