PDA

View Full Version : Mx 450r Elka,HMF,LSR ( pics )

team_450_88
08-19-2005, 10:30 AM
If I can sell this quad quick enough ill sell it, but if not ill prolly keep it, because if it dont sell quick ill be late building a new bike!!

my email is foxracer131rc@aol.com Im located in Jackson,TN

I have PICTURES if someone wants to post them for me, if not just email me and ill send you some!! Heres a list of some of the parts, im sure i left some stuff out!!

04 450r (red) ( really sharp looking bike and really fast motor everything was set to spec in the motor along with some extra aftermarket parts and you can really tell )

Ac grab bar ( brand new just put on )
Ac Nerf Bars
Ac Bumper
renthal fat bar handlebars
pro design kill switch
oury grips
crf450 clutch assembly with hot start lever
hmf exhaust
red plastic
k&K # plate backgrounds
Vented hood ( black )
frame is black
burgard +2 a-arms (red) fairly new pc
maxxis mx tires all the way around ( almost brand new 95% )
douglad ultimate frt rims
champion rear beadlocks
lonestar axle
chrome gas cap with vent cap ( new )
elka front shocks ( compression adjustable )
uni filter
time bomb meter
I HAVE SOME STOCK STUFF U CAN HAVE WITH IT

MOTOR ( Fully re-done from the bottom end up including, crank assembly,rod,piston,oil pump, cylinder,valves,cam EVERYTHING, this motor has 6 hours on it as of now , i have a timebomb on the quad which is a device that keeps up with hours on the engine..

It has a JE 13:1 piston
Hotcam stage 2 cam along with all new stock parts, this motor is fast i wouldnt believe with it being fairly stock engine it would pull this hard!! ALL MOTOR WORK WAS DONE BY FULLBORE RACING MOTORS ( Calvin Baker )...I have over $3000 invested worth of parts and labor in just the engine..

>>>>>>> $7,800 for the quad <<<<<<<

team_450_88
08-19-2005, 06:49 PM
Its got a brand new chain and sprocket to ( renthal & d.i.d ) forgot those...

:blah:

team_450_88
08-20-2005, 09:50 AM
***BuMp***