PDA

View Full Version : Moss still smokes it

red2004 TRX450R
08-19-2005, 08:33 AM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/football/nfl/08/18/bc.fbn.moss.marijuana.ap/index.html?cnn=yes

Matt37
08-19-2005, 08:53 AM
Some how that doesnt surprise me at all.

JRP
08-19-2005, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by Matt37
Some how that doesnt surprise me at all.

agreed

Ruby Soho
08-19-2005, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by JRP
agreed

MotoX3
08-19-2005, 09:31 AM
MANY pro athletes toke it up.....news like this never suprises me

nowukno
08-19-2005, 09:33 AM
Yeah , i wonder how many players have smoked pot since they have been in the NFL. I would say a very strong percentage have. But i agree that moss smoking pot is not that surprising , if somebody asked you a couple days ago if you think Randy Moss has smoked pot since he has been in the NFL , everybody would say yes.

Doober
08-19-2005, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by JRP
agreed

HondaEXrider22
08-19-2005, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by JRP
agreed

zephead400ex
08-19-2005, 11:06 AM
You would probably be surprised how many professional athletes snort cocain. Cocain is out of your system in 2-5 days, depending on frequence of use. Unless administered within a few days of use, cocain will not show up in a UA.

08-19-2005, 11:07 AM
who cares!

Hon300ex
08-19-2005, 11:29 AM
i thought coke stayed in ur body for a while? pot stays in ur body for 3 weeks i think?

trick450r
08-19-2005, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by zephead400ex
You would probably be surprised how many professional athletes snort cocain. Cocain is out of your system in 2-5 days, depending on frequence of use. Unless administered within a few days of use, cocain will not show up in a UA.

i was just about to mention this...cocain is very popular among professional athletes...and who cares if hes tokin it up...its not like it helps his play on the field...

08-19-2005, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by Hon300ex
i thought coke stayed in ur body for a while? pot stays in ur body for 3 weeks i think?

I dont think pot stays in that long i passed a test n it was only a week.. i drank about 3-4 gallons of water a day though lmao

Hon300ex
08-19-2005, 12:09 PM
lol i thought it stayed in ur body for longer

zephead400ex
08-19-2005, 12:18 PM
Marijuania is fat soluable which means that the THC is stored within your fat cells. Depending on frequence of use, THC will remain in your body from 1wk-2months.

MR.BIG
08-19-2005, 12:31 PM
Right on but if you have very low body fat it will only stay in your system for about a week or two. Coke stays in your system for about 5 days. Who cares if he smokes pot though!

sickmojave
08-19-2005, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by sinister450
who cares!

agreed!:bandit:

BLAZE1
08-19-2005, 02:45 PM
Marijuania is fat soluable which means that the THC is stored within your fat cells. Depending on frequence of use, THC will remain in your body from 1wk-2months.

POTHEAD!

zephead400ex
08-19-2005, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by BLAZE1
POTHEAD!

...ok...:confused: It's called education, sorry you are uninformed.

Pvt. Maggot
08-19-2005, 04:11 PM
Who cares if he smokes, whats the difference? Its a choice. Everyone has them. People make out weed to be so bad and crap..The only reason its bad is because its illegal.

HtFoxChick
08-19-2005, 05:21 PM
I know your gonna argue with me here but it just won't be the same not seeing Moss this year.:( I loved seeing Culpepper throw to Moss, the big bomb. Now, this year.. ??? .It used to be Chris Carter..he was awesome but now what do we have????:confused: I love the long passing game...so I'll just have to wait and see.

GO VIKINGS

Honda400exrox
08-19-2005, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by BLAZE1
POTHEAD!

you say that like its a bad thing

trick450r
08-19-2005, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by HtFoxChick
I know your gonna argue with me here but it just won't be the same not seeing Moss this year.:( I loved seeing Culpepper throw to Moss, the big bomb. Now, this year.. ??? .It used to be Chris Carter..he was awesome but now what do we have????:confused: I love the long passing game...so I'll just have to wait and see.

GO VIKINGS

uh oh jamie here comes the annual season beggining arguement..

GO PACKERS....

Matt37
08-19-2005, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by trick450r
uh oh jamie here comes the annual season beggining arguement..

GO PACKERS....

A good argument would be Vikings vs Packers....

Which one is the worst team in the NFC????

That is tough, you got the Vikings who are just going to be terrible without Moss

And the Packers who have a QB who should have retired 20 years ago.

Tough one.

Matt37
08-19-2005, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by Honda400exrox
you say that like its a bad thing

Whoever says they are proud of smoking pot, has to be a loser or really does not smoke pot.

Whenever someone asks me if i smoke. I say no, now there are very few people out there who have never smoked pot. But you dont go out there flawnting it.

08-19-2005, 08:03 PM
matt37 i do not understand you. lol wtf

Hondadudeehhhh
08-19-2005, 09:08 PM
athletes do illegal stff, whether its drinking underage (high school/college) or doing drugs (professional or not) athletes of all sorts will do it. Randy moss could care less what people think.

Atkins
08-19-2005, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by Pvt. Maggot
Who cares if he smokes, whats the difference? Its a choice. Everyone has them. People make out weed to be so bad and crap..The only reason its bad is because its illegal.
Seriously. Something that cant kill you if you OD, and impairs you a hell of alot less than alcohol is made out to be the devil in this society. As long as your not imposing it on anyone else, or harming anyone...who the hell cares?

Something Id like to point out: The US government ran an ad campaign a few years ago claiming that smoking weed funds terrorism. Then they passed the patriot act, during the same time we started a war on terrorism. So right now, if they wanted to, they could arrest you and throw you in jail without trial for as long as they wanted for smoking weed because you were "funding terrorism". Just something to think about.;)

countypark
08-19-2005, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by Atkins
Seriously. Something that cant kill you if you OD, and impairs you a hell of alot less than alcohol is made out to be the devil in this society. As long as your not imposing it on anyone else, or harming anyone...who the hell cares?

Something Id like to point out: The US government ran an ad campaign a few years ago claiming that smoking weed funds terrorism. Then they passed the patriot act, during the same time we started a war on terrorism. So right now, if they wanted to, they could arrest you and throw you in jail without trial for as long as they wanted for smoking weed because you were "funding terrorism". Just something to think about.;)

Right on! It's not right!

derekhonda
08-19-2005, 11:09 PM
As a professional athlete, he should act professional. Reguardless of if he does, did, or never touched the stuff, he should have never made the comment he did. I can picture the 12 year olds who idolize him for his god given athletic talent:

"Randy Moss smokes it and he is a great football player...I guess I can too....."

Great example Randy.

derekhonda
08-19-2005, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by Atkins

right...........

and I will bet you have read all of the hundreds of pages of the patriot act to find this information out, right?

K_Banger125
08-19-2005, 11:20 PM
holy balls who the hell cares if he smokes. His life his choice. If your worried about founding terrorism just buy home grow;)

derekhonda
08-19-2005, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by K_Banger125
holy balls who the hell cares if he smokes. His life his choice. If your worried about founding terrorism just buy home grow;)

It isn't necessarily the issue of who cares and why. Its the fact that he should have never made the comments he did. If he would have kept his mouth shut, we would never be having this conversation.

K_Banger125
08-19-2005, 11:47 PM
man if little kids are watching HBO their parents probaly have some influencial problems too

derekhonda
08-20-2005, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by K_Banger125
man if little kids are watching HBO their parents probaly have some influencial problems too

Good point, because this definately has not made the news or anything. In fact, hardly anyone knows about it! <sarcasm> This is a losing argument on your side. Maybe they weren't watching HBO, but maybe they did watch the 6PM news during dinner.

Punk'd
08-20-2005, 12:18 AM
Go Rams. WOOT!

They seriously need to get rid of our coach. He is a grade A idiot.

And as for Moss.. Why did he admit it?

JTRtrx250r
08-25-2005, 03:48 AM
Originally posted by sickmojave
agreed!:bandit: so does Bill Mahr, and 745764754875498743659874 other ppl

BFD!!

thomps6s
08-25-2005, 06:39 AM
Being a Minnesotan, I am glad to see that JackWad gone. He has a pizz poor attitude, he hit a woman police officer with his car, and denied that the partial blunt that was in his car was his at the time it happened. He has talent, but his whole "I play when I want" attitude has to go before he becomes a great player. Whether he wants to be a role model or not, he is and his actions are noted by kids everywhere. Anyone who thinks his attitude is fine and that it is okay that he verbally admitted to using illegal drugs, hasn't thought this through very well.

Nausty
08-25-2005, 11:42 AM
personally i don't see what the big deal is.

He can talk about what he wants and if he wants to toke up its his choice and frankly no one elses business if you ask me. :o

Personally it would be better to think of the kids and not talk about it. But its his choice.

derekhonda
08-25-2005, 12:45 PM
So if your principal came out and said he smoked marijuana you don't think anything would happen? It's his business, right?

Nausty
08-25-2005, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by derekhonda
So if your principal came out and said he smoked marijuana you don't think anything would happen? It's his business, right?

well i'd be pissed cuz he pry would of confiscated it from me!

For real tho it would be a treat to get sent to the office. Like damn it, guess i gotta go chill w/ the principle!:p

JTRtrx250r
08-25-2005, 01:19 PM
this is a drug thread... you guys aren't even allowed to talk about it on this site, I bet it gets shut down w/ the quickness

Nausty
08-25-2005, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by JTRtrx250r
this is a drug thread... you guys aren't even allowed to talk about it on this site, I bet it gets shut down w/ the quickness

alcohol, cocaine and marijauna!:eek:

oops!

lol is that really a rule?`

knighttime
08-25-2005, 01:24 PM
:eek2: ___________~~~

zephead400ex
08-25-2005, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by derekhonda

...I smoked pot with my high school Biology teacher...is this along the same lines?

It doesn't matter whether or not anyone smokes pot. But I'm not going to start defending marijuania use or any substances, including alcohol. I am going to defend ones right to choose/do as they please, as long as it does not infringe on another persons rights (kind of like the "smoking in public" issue). But it seems as though this has turned into a question of ethically being acceptible that Moss stated that he has smoked pot. Ethically, it is Moss' decision and by what we know, it did not infringe on anyone else's rights, only "infringed" on what people think of him personally.

Is he a worse/better football player because he has/does smoke pot?...probably not. Is he is a worse/better person because he has/does smoke pot?...not in my opinoin. So in my opinion, Randy Moss is still the receiver he has always has been, pot smoker or not.

JTRtrx250r
08-25-2005, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by Nausty
alcohol, cocaine and marijauna!:eek:

oops!

lol is that really a rule?` I think so, we've had a few educational threads over the yrs and even they get closed, its an atv full of kids/ liberals

My prob is every bill-board, commercial, email spam, radio station etc, pushes the chit in my face daily, but a lil herb talk causes chit to go to defcon 5

08-25-2005, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by red2004 TRX450R
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/football/nfl/08/18/bc.fbn.moss.marijuana.ap/index.html?cnn=yes

thomps6s
08-29-2005, 08:38 AM
Since joining the Oakland Raiders, Randy Moss has gained a few pounds. They can be found in his locker.

BLAZE1
09-01-2005, 01:45 PM
...ok...:confused: It's called education, sorry you are uninformed.

I was f****n around calm down.

You sounded like ya had a little experience under yer belt.
It's called a joke, sorry you can't take it.

EvilJester400EX
09-01-2005, 02:28 PM
Blaze, you're the pothead.

BLAZE1
09-01-2005, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by EvilJester400EX
Blaze, you're the pothead.

:huh Wha...me...never!