PDA

View Full Version : Wellsville Ohio

mosher355
08-19-2005, 07:06 AM
Going to Wellsvile on Labor Day weekend, anyone else ride there?

tim colston
08-19-2005, 10:31 AM
Where is wellsville at. i am from Dayton but I have some land near lancaster. I would love to hook up with someone to ride with that weekend. Let me know where it is at or where it is close to .

Thanks

TC

300exOH
08-19-2005, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by mosher355
Going to Wellsvile on Labor Day weekend, anyone else ride there?

What's up moshman! Long time no see. I've been meaning to give you a ring but I keep forgetting. When would be a good time to call?

Scott

drag*racing*mom
08-19-2005, 11:49 PM
hi, i am new here and I live about 10 mins from the riding area at Wellsville. I will be there that weekend.

mosher355
08-21-2005, 06:30 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by tim colston
[B]Where is wellsville at. i am from Dayton but I have some land near lancaster. I would love to hook up with someone to ride with that weekend. Let me know where it is at or where it is close to .

Thanks

I am near the Wooster area and we take Rt. 30 to Rt. 644 to Rt. 39. Once on 39 and getting close to Wellsville look for a raod called Sixteen School (Should be signs on road saying Oak Tree). Take it and follow it till dead ends into the Oak Tree Sportsman Club.
Other people take Rt. 7 but i don't know that way. That will put you into Forbidden Zone Camp Ground. You can ride from one camping area to the other, the place is huge. Hope you make it down!

mosher355
08-21-2005, 06:34 AM
Originally posted by drag*racing*mom
hi, i am new here and I live about 10 mins from the riding area at Wellsville. I will be there that weekend.

Thats cool. I'll have to look for ya. Are you going to be on the z? I'll keep an eye out for you. It's great to see other girls out there(me & hubby share user name). I have a Banshee, it's mostly white and the hubby has a bansh that is all purple and black.

mosher355
08-22-2005, 05:48 PM
if ya want to find us at wellsville, listen for the sweet sound of indy cars. that will be a fleet of banshees climbing some mountain there