PDA

View Full Version : just curious, but how many people...

tater_kamik
08-19-2005, 03:08 AM
how many people out there have used the internet for dating purposes? i know quite a few of my buddies (including me) have before by using sites like hotornot, myspace, etc. actually, my current gf i met off of hotornot, anyone else out there ever done this?

wvspeedfreak
08-19-2005, 08:42 AM
Back when I was dating there wasn't such thing as the internet.You had to actually go out and try to find a girl.Damn I'm getting old :(

Snow
08-19-2005, 09:54 AM
sadly, if it wasnt for the instant messanger thing, most couples would not be couples right now. men cant find the balls to go ask someone out in person. :rolleyes:

im not really talking about meeting someone on the internet. just kids that go to school with each other wait until they are at home to ask someone out so they can do it on instant messanger.

86350x
08-19-2005, 10:05 AM
I have met a fellow michigander off of a sight. She ended up being a scum bag. Meeting people off of the internet, even not dating is weird also. I'd suggest against it. Make sure your wrapped too, because your not going to know if she gets around or not.

I suggest the old fasioned way of meeting women. Find a nice local girl that you know more about, and can keep an eye on. Stay away from divorced women also.

tater_kamik
08-19-2005, 10:50 AM
i was in the same opinion as yall for a long time, and yet somehow i ended up meeting this chick off of there... i still have yet to figure out how it happened. and its not like im one of those guys who just sits at home, im never here!! and it seems like every girl ive met at a bar or a club is screwed up somehow...

Alberta_Qaudin
08-19-2005, 10:54 AM
i've talked to tons but never actually met, wierds me out a bit, but some of the women doin it are jsut doin it cause in all honestly. if you pick up a woman at a bar it that the kinda "quality" you want in a relationship, most are bar hoppers who go out looking everynight and god know how many they have found.......bars dont do it for me, meeting threw friends and and other people i know has always worked for me

86350x
08-19-2005, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by Alberta_Qaudin
i've talked to tons but never actually met, wierds me out a bit, but some of the women doin it are jsut doin it cause in all honestly. if you pick up a woman at a bar it that the kinda "quality" you want in a relationship, most are bar hoppers who go out looking everynight and god know how many they have found.......bars dont do it for me, meeting threw friends and and other people i know has always worked for me

It doesn't have to be a bar, you could talk to her where she works. Stuff like that, then maybe meet up at a bar or something. I would never do the dating sight thing, I didn't meet up with the last chick on a dating sight, she seen me on a snowmobiling sight and met me at a hill climb event.

TCracin440ex
08-19-2005, 11:55 AM
i met my girlfriend over the internet...on aol...she lived across town and one night i went and met her and ive been with her everyday since...and she aint scum or anything...

what attracted her to me was she was looking at my aol profile and saw the pics of my quad on there and saw i rode quads and such...so she figured she would give me a shout...

the funniest thing happend the first night i met her tho...no more then an hour after i met her i took her back down to my buddies house cuz i was looking at his quad...and he let me ride it so i put her on the back...and she wont holdin on wortha damn...so i goosed the 440 a lil bit and bout dumped her off the back...she latched on at that point

then we left there and went back to the place where all my friends hang out at it was a cruise night so we were cruising arround...and we were sittin in this big *** parkinglot and i had my tailgate of the truck down...she was sittin on the tailgate and my mom had brought me and my friends a pizza...and i forgot she was on the tailgate and i turned arround and hit her right in the 4head with a pizza box....

that whole night went wrong...i told my buddy im like well she will never talk to me again...haha...but she continued to talk to me and hang out with me and we have been together for a year and a month

MR.BIG
08-19-2005, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by TCracin440ex
i met my girlfriend over the internet...on aol...she lived across town and one night i went and met her and ive been with her everyday since...and she aint scum or anything...

what attracted her to me was she was looking at my aol profile and saw the pics of my quad on there and saw i rode quads and such...so she figured she would give me a shout...

the funniest thing happend the first night i met her tho...no more then an hour after i met her i took her back down to my buddies house cuz i was looking at his quad...and he let me ride it so i put her on the back...and she wont holdin on wortha damn...so i goosed the 440 a lil bit and bout dumped her off the back...she latched on at that point

then we left there and went back to the place where all my friends hang out at it was a cruise night so we were cruising arround...and we were sittin in this big *** parkinglot and i had my tailgate of the truck down...she was sittin on the tailgate and my mom had brought me and my friends a pizza...and i forgot she was on the tailgate and i turned arround and hit her right in the 4head with a pizza box....

that whole night went wrong...i told my buddy im like well she will never talk to me again...haha...but she continued to talk to me and hang out with me and we have been together for a year and a month

Nice, thats cool!

tater_kamik
08-19-2005, 12:36 PM
thats a love story for ya! i cant really talk to chicks at work, because we dont have any... plus the military frowns on it heavily to say the least. hell, if a girl even thinks (or just wants to screw you over) its pretty much a guarantee you will get kicked out:mad:

TCracin440ex
08-19-2005, 12:41 PM
meeting somebody over the internet aint that bad if they are in your hometown area and you can dig up info on them...or find out about them...

i dont see where meeting somebody over the net is a problem if they are in your area...but internet dating and such is just STUPID!!

tater_kamik
08-19-2005, 12:43 PM
i see what your saying, a true internet gf, yeah that is extremely stupid!! i completely do not see the point in that...

TCracin440ex
08-19-2005, 12:48 PM
i mean i met my girlfriend off aol...i mean aint like i was on 1 of these despirate websites trying to find someone...i just was sittin on aol one night and she imed me cuz she likes to ride quads...i think true loosers go on those despirate websites...if you cant go out in person and find someone and have to fill out a dating resume...then your a looser

dating lines, chat lines, and shyt like that all suck because you have no idea what or who your talking 2...you could be talking to a big water buffalo!!!

in my case i e-mailed her my picture, she e-mailed me hers...few weeks later we met! worked out great

tater_kamik
08-19-2005, 12:53 PM
i wouldnt say losers, just "internet pimps"

TCracin440ex
08-19-2005, 12:55 PM
lmgdao....cyber sex dont count as "getting sum" or "getting laid"

tater_kamik
08-19-2005, 12:56 PM
lmgdao....cyber sex dont count as "getting sum" or "getting laid"
if i hear anyone say that it does count, i may have to whoop some a**

TCracin440ex
08-19-2005, 12:59 PM
lol....going on aol chats...racking up all the pictures you can of girls...haha....wtf are these geeks thinking

that reminds me of neopolian dynomite

"your just mad because i have been talking to hot chicks on the computer ALL DAY"

trick450r
08-19-2005, 01:02 PM
lol....going on aol chats...racking up all the pictures you can of girls...haha....wtf are these geeks thinking

that reminds me of neopolian dynomite

"your just mad because i have been talking to hot chicks on the computer ALL DAY"

hahaha good movie lol

GoOn3
08-19-2005, 02:44 PM
met 6 girls, made sweet love to 3 on the first date. no long term connection though. such whores those women are...and such a stud I am.
It's good to be a man.

tater_kamik
08-19-2005, 02:53 PM
the only question is, did they think it was sweet love?!?:D jk

08-19-2005, 06:55 PM
Thats what i hate about myspace.. make ur own friends

Warnerade
08-19-2005, 07:01 PM
you tihnk ill be able to get a gf with my xanga?

http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=hXc_KiDD

trick450r
08-19-2005, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by NacsRacer027
you tihnk ill be able to get a gf with my xanga?

http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=hXc_KiDD omfg...did you just make that or sumthing?

Warnerade
08-19-2005, 07:19 PM
look at the dates scooter

08-20-2005, 04:07 PM
i met my girlfriend lafonda on the net. she is the best thing that ever happend to me.heres a picture of me and her.

tater_kamik
08-20-2005, 04:33 PM
youre just mad because ive been talking to hot chicks on the internet all day:D

SGA
08-20-2005, 04:39 PM
Sure, why not?

derekhonda
08-20-2005, 05:08 PM
its getting pretty serious, we talk for like 2 hours every day. Im just kinda T.O'd because she hasnt sent me a full body picture yet.

brian-250
08-20-2005, 05:29 PM
well ia sked my girl friend of 2 motnhs out over AIM, only reson being i dont see mher much at school at all, no class's together and she raly rides the bus home, the funny part aobut are relation ship is shes about 5'7" and im 6'1" she looks like my little sister sometimes.:(

trick450r
08-20-2005, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by brian-250
well ia sked my girl friend of 2 motnhs out over AIM, only reson being i dont see mher much at school at all, no class's together and she raly rides the bus home, the funny part aobut are relation ship is shes about 5'7" and im 6'1" she looks like my little sister sometimes.:(

what so funny about that...im 5'10 and the girl i hopefully will be dating soon is only 5'3...

TheX1992
08-20-2005, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by trick450r
what so funny about that...im 5'10 and the girl i hopefully will be dating soon is only 5'3...

I dated a girl that was around 5'2....I am 6'5...Looked like a father/daughter thing going on.....

08-20-2005, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by trick450r

ya but hes 400 pounds dry:eek2: