PDA

View Full Version : Checking interest on CRF cam and HMF slip on, warrior lightbar

DirtDevilBT
08-18-2005, 11:53 PM
Hello,
I have a Sparks (02 CRF) cam that has about 40-45 hours on it. I don't have a picture of it cause it is still in the bike but I am going to have engine work done and a new cam will be needed. Not looking for a certain price just possibly an email address I can contact you with and send pictures of it after the engine work is finished.

I also have an HMF slip-on with spark arrester that will need a new home. It is silver in color and oval. It haves about 60 hours on it and shows no discoloring or warping. Nice shape, nothing wrong with it. Again, my friends website is down and so I can send pictures through to an email address.

The quad's tear down will be in the middle of September so it's a little ways off as far as selling the cam goes but the HMF can be sold within a couple of weeks when I get it's replacement system.

Also, I have a 2003 warrior light bar that is bent. It can either be reshaped or cut off to make way for some aftermarket lights. Just pay shipping and it's yours.

Thanks