PDA

View Full Version : 9 weeks for a houser steering stem!!!!

PANCHEKE
08-18-2005, 09:31 PM
Let me tell a little of what happend with our order with a houser products, About 5 weeks ago, me and my little bro, went shoping for after market parts for his kfx400(z400) we purchased just about everything you can imagine in after market parts for his baby, including a plus 1 houser steering stem, for his brand new GPR stabilizer, well we instaled everything but the GPR, (reason??) no stem ,today we got a call from our local dealer ,that houser called them and said it would take aprox, 4 more weeks for the stem to get to them from HOUSER ,(4 more weeks!!!!!) well!! our dealer offered us a ROLL DESIGN + 1 , for 30$$$ more , we think it came all rihgt, but we' heard rumors that there was a recall on some ROLL DESIGN stems, that were cracking ,WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ???????????.

400exrider707
08-18-2005, 09:36 PM
Same thing happened to my buddy with the houser +2's. Backorderd forever so he got a +1 instead. This was around memorial weekend. Been very pleased with the quality of the houser products though. Maybe try and find a used one on this site??? Roll design is a good name, but to me houser makes one of the best stems out there.

Leschj03
08-18-2005, 11:26 PM
i just bought a houser +0 stem 3 to 4 weeks ago and i got it in 3 days, i bought it through C&D racing

Smoker
08-18-2005, 11:50 PM
Try calling around, I waited three months through Haydug (worst place ever) for my a-arms, then I called GT thunder and for about the same price I had them within a week. Laz rocks!

PANCHEKE
08-18-2005, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by Leschj03
i just bought a houser +0 stem 3 to 4 weeks ago and i got it in 3 days, i bought it through C&D racing CAN IT BE A PLUS 1 STEM TAKES LONGER,I live in SAN DIEGO CALIFORNIA , AND, home o,f WWW.gprstabilizers.com ABOUT 1 AND 1/2 years ago I got a steering damper from them, WITH A+2 STEM, and got it in 10 days, well when we ordered my bros damper they told us that they did'n work with houser any more, GPR, is geting preety,big is'nt there a stem manuf. that can keep up , (9 WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK KKKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

cracer250
08-19-2005, 12:51 PM
My neighbor ordered a houser stem directly from them and got it on the next day. He was shocked.