PDA

View Full Version : 5x8 enclosed trailer

450robot
08-18-2005, 08:14 PM
does anybody know the prices they run? new or used? and does anyone know where a good place to get one is? in the pa area 15860 or 15085

derekhonda
08-18-2005, 09:07 PM
5x8 enclosed? Why?

I guess maybe if you are just going to store your fourwheeler in it year round and lock it that might be an ok trailer, but why would you want an enclosed without having extra room to store stuff?

CdaleXtreme
08-18-2005, 11:22 PM
I too am in the market for a 5X8.

I think our concerns are cost, fuel efficiency etc.

I want to have an enlosed place to store my quad and a little more.

Anyting else I can just put in the bed.

At the nationals, I will sleeP two night in here and one night at a hotel to get a good fresh shower and such:D

Its called the "there is no way I should be racing nationals in my situation, But I ill will do whatever it takes to get there'' deal

450robot
08-18-2005, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by derekhonda
5x8 enclosed? Why?

I guess maybe if you are just going to store your fourwheeler in it year round and lock it that might be an ok trailer, but why would you want an enclosed without having extra room to store stuff?

who the hell said its for an atv? its for a dirtbike

tater_kamik
08-19-2005, 02:55 AM
there should be an local gas station with a heavy equipment and trailer trader, you can look in there and find some good stuff hopefully!

JForestZ34
08-19-2005, 05:29 AM
I had an 5x8 enclosed trailer. If it's for a bike it's okay but if your going to put a quad init like a 400ex, you won't have much room left for many extras. I sold mine tho, but if I could do it all over again I would probably get a 6x12.

Here's a picture of what I had. THis trailer cost me just about $2000.

Now I have one from harbor freight, it's a 4x8 trailer but all I need it for is my quad and it only cost $179.

The reason why I had my enclosed is I used to live in a condo so I had no place to keep it, but I would rather have and enclosed for when you go riding and you want to stay in a hotel it wouldn't be that easy to steal. Hopefully this helps. The one I had was a cargo express 5x8 3000lbs GVW

James