PDA

View Full Version : Which one ?

FasstMidnightZ
08-18-2005, 02:45 PM
Well, in less than year i will have my offical license. I have the choice to pick either my Dads 1993 Chevy extended cab 1500 4x4 and its green and white. In great condition, but i think its getting to the point where theres allways gonna be something wrong with it. One right after the other. And, he lives in Ar so i would have to there then drive it back to Sc. Or i can get my step dads 1994 gmc truck. its a single cab, Black. Has brand new *****in hotrod rims on it. Flowmaster exhaust. And very very low milage. He hasnt drove it much and is in excellent condition. Just needs to get a detail job. And a tune up. But the only thing i dont like about it is the single cab part. And, its not a 4x4. So, my question to you guys is which one should i take ? i would like a extended cab but not sure if ill even need it. :ermm: What do you guys think ?

HondaEXrider22
08-18-2005, 02:48 PM
The second choice is what i say. They both fit the quad sooo the better one lol.

duke416ex
08-18-2005, 02:52 PM
Would you ever need the 4x4 part, besides just playing in the mud which in my experience always cost more than it is worth cause you will tear stuff up. Why don't you talk to your dad and see what he thinks you should do. Maybe if you take your step dads truck he will give you money to do some stuff to it or something. The extended cab part is nice, but if you do liek me, the back seat of mine stays covered up in all my riding junk and useless stuff.

FasstMidnightZ
08-18-2005, 02:55 PM
Ya both will be able to put the bike in the back. But, i just thought that maybe somtimes ill need four wheel drive. I was also thinking about selling the bike if i get my step dads. Because, i want to put some money in it just to spiff it up a bit :) Im sure it could wait though and i could just save money from my job. And, slowly put money in the truck.

Its going to be a tuff decision.

Hon300ex
08-18-2005, 02:59 PM
id take the second trucl