PDA

View Full Version : I wish I was going Back to school

jwick07
08-18-2005, 01:39 PM
Another school year is now upon us, but I however do not get to go back to school. This will be my second year since I have graduated from Fort Hays State University, in Hays Kansas. I have a degree in Criminal Justice. While in college I was a member of Sigma Alpha Epsilon and I have made life long friendships with not only students but also with several of my teachers. What I am getting at is to all of kids out there who hate school and wish they didn't have to go, take advantage of the opportunities it provides. I still have many friends going back to college and most of my employees are going back this Monday.

Trust me I had much more fun getting up every morning and going to classes and having interactions with teachers and students then I do going to work every day.

So to all students going back have a great year and please treasure the time you spend there, because for me it went by too fast.

Quad18star
08-18-2005, 01:51 PM
I agree ... school was a blast .

Punk'd
08-18-2005, 02:05 PM
Im a Sophmore in Highschool and it really isnt to bad. Being a Freshmen made you feel like you were nothing to the school, but this year I feel powerful:p

MR.BIG
08-18-2005, 02:10 PM
I know what your are saying but when your in school all you want to do is get out of school. Once schools done it's time to go to work full time and all the responsibilites start. I just went to my 10 year high school reunion. All I can say is after schools done the time start's going by really fast which sucks.

JRDrider22
08-18-2005, 03:12 PM
yea i cant wait till i go back. once school starts i ride a lot more with kids in my school. i love it school just being able to see the faces of friends and all. i cant wait to go back either!

fastrider450r
08-18-2005, 03:27 PM
yeah i cant wait either, their are some chicks i need to get to know

JDiablo
08-18-2005, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by Punk'd
Im a Sophmore in Highschool and it really isnt to bad. Being a Freshmen made you feel like you were nothing to the school, but this year I feel powerful:p

you still get treated like chit,lol but JR,and Sr's are power in are school,o man i hear JR year is the best year in high school?but also the hardest

400exrules
08-18-2005, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by 300exrida
you still get treated like chit,lol but JR,and Sr's are power in are school,o man i hear JR year is the best year in high school?but also the hardest

im a jr. its fun as sh*t...all the freshmen are scared of u haha

JDiablo
08-18-2005, 03:36 PM
lol word,i start school in 18 or so days....JR here

chucked
08-18-2005, 04:20 PM
School < Work

SRH
08-18-2005, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by jwick07
Another school year is now upon us, but I however do not get to go back to school. This will be my second year since I have graduated from Fort Hays State University, in Hays Kansas. I have a degree in Criminal Justice. While in college I was a member of Sigma Alpha Epsilon and I have made life long friendships with not only students but also with several of my teachers. What I am getting at is to all of kids out there who hate school and wish they didn't have to go, take advantage of the opportunities it provides. I still have many friends going back to college and most of my employees are going back this Monday.

Trust me I had much more fun getting up every morning and going to classes and having interactions with teachers and students then I do going to work every day.

So to all students going back have a great year and please treasure the time you spend there, because for me it went by too fast.

i miss school too, so easy and worry free, now its work , got tons more responsibilites and stuff...ahhh i wish i would of taken advantage of it :scary:

Dupontster
08-18-2005, 04:25 PM
I cant wait to go back. It'll get me off my *** instead of sitting home but the only thing is ill miss all those days of riding everyday all day but oh well.

Punk'd
08-18-2005, 04:41 PM
I was never picked on as a freshmen, but I know a few people who have:p

Doober
08-18-2005, 05:19 PM
yea...im finally a jr. i feel the power haha...but the way it is here freshman year is the hardest and it gets easier as it goes, you do less and less in classes

08-18-2005, 05:38 PM
school is iight, but the the only reason i wanted school to start back up is so i can start geting money agian:devil:

TRX_450
08-18-2005, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by jwick07

hey man my mom works for some criminal defense lawyers.....wats ur name they might know you

2004exrider
08-18-2005, 07:12 PM
yup work sucks. but i liked being a freshmen out of the other years:confused:

Jimmy

08-18-2005, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by rebelrider34
school is iight, but the the only reason i wanted school to start back up is so i can start geting money agian:devil:

He sells dope :eek:

fastrider450r
08-18-2005, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by banshee91
He sells dope :eek:
haha

08-18-2005, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by fastrider450r
haha

Hes lauging at nothing... He smokes dope:eek:

Bush0102
08-19-2005, 07:54 AM
i guess i'm not the only SAE on the site...

red2004 TRX450R
08-19-2005, 08:12 AM
High school sucked realbad. To many rules!!!!! After school party’s were the best!

But college was a great time. I wish I could go back, o wate my work does things for the college.
HA HA I get to go back and help the freshman (freshgals) set up there computers in the dorms.

I love freshmen chicks they stay the same age!

The only thing i wish i did diffrent in College was dump my old lady before a graduated!!!!:D