PDA

View Full Version : racing

hondaman4life
08-17-2005, 08:31 PM
im thinking about starting to race my 2002 yamaha yz125. i dont no if its normal but im really nervous about going out there for the first time. like in the rookie class do you think there will be alot of people that dontr no what there doing to. i mean i have a dirtbike my whole life so im a good rider and eveything. but if theres anything u can help me out with please do. thatnx.

08-17-2005, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by hondaman4life
im thinking about starting to race my 2002 yamaha yz125. i dont no if its normal but im really nervous about going out there for the first time. like in the rookie class do you think there will be alot of people that dontr no what there doing to. i mean i have a dirtbike my whole life so im a good rider and eveything. but if theres anything u can help me out with please do. thatnx. in my C or rookie class theres alot of sandbaggers, but for the most part everyones at an equal level. idk what to tell you about being nervous, i just got over it, i was so nervous my 1st race i stalled my bike 2wice attempting to go from staging to the gate:rolleyes: , any way once the gate dropped i ws fine...