PDA

View Full Version : New eastern MA riding

finallyridin
08-17-2005, 03:17 PM
I know there was an old post about riding in MA. Let's start a fresh one. Who has some good spots to ride. I have about 6-10 people that are looking for a new place to ride. Wrentham is getting old and there are way to many people there. The last time I was there I saw a couple of trucks out there.....with all that dust its bad enough with just bikes and quads. I am all set with getting hit by a truck. There are some decent woods out behind TI in attleboro that I ventured through last weekned. Who else has some good stuff??????

Macadoo355
08-18-2005, 11:44 AM
I have a good amount of land where I am, Boylston Ma. Lots of woods but most of it is mdc land. So as long as your not ripping it all to crap they dont give you a hard time. Pluss there hardly ever out there. Hodges Village Dam is really really nice, but they only alow bikes. Quads go to but you cant get caught. I got 6-10 people also looking to get out of central mass aera to find new places to ride. Maby far western mass in some of the state parks.

Knarf0486
08-24-2005, 03:32 PM
im from norwood and looking for a new place to check out. the kids i ride with are a pain to get out and ride with. if you guys figure something out on where to go id def like to join ya.