PDA

View Full Version : ITP Round 7 pics!!!

400grl
08-17-2005, 01:24 PM
We posted the Pro pics from the latest ITP race held on 8/14 at Glen Helen Raceway!! This race was on the main track, and the layout for this race was my favorite so far for the year!!! Some great racing going on in the Pro class, which is getting more and more competitive as the series is beginning to wind down! I'm sure Bigkidracing will do a race report, but in the meantime, here is a link to the pics we got!! The amateur and women's pics will be up tonight!! :)

ITP PRO PICS HERE! (http://www.wellerracing.com/ITP%208-14-05/Pro/index.htm)

SAND LUVR
08-17-2005, 02:38 PM
hello Corry, I seen you kick some but at the races. What did up end with. How was the guy who crashed really hard before the first turn. He got tossed like a rage doll.

400grl
08-17-2005, 04:01 PM
Hey - thanks!!! I came home with a 1st place overall - I got lucky! :) I don't know how that guy that wrecked in the holeshot is doing.....I haven't heard anything yet. I'm hoping he's OK.....I heard someone say they thought he broke or dislocated his hip.......everyone says it was just horrible to watch.......

SAND LUVR
08-17-2005, 04:26 PM
congrats on the first place. You were flying on the track. Yeah me and the wife seen the crash and we were like holy sh*t. We were hoping that guy is ok.