PDA

View Full Version : Some people are so stupid..

roostin_dale
08-17-2005, 10:42 AM
Well, i just went out to my shed to get the mower out, and to my surprise, my 2004 crf50 is GONE! Somebody stole it! I read about this all the time but you never expect it to happend to you.

Why would somebody take something a 16 year old kid worked soo hard to buy. Im so worked up right now, and i think the cops are on the way over...

Anyone in central Illinois look for a 2004 crf50 with Nac's stickers, Tag handlebar kit, FMF pipe, and a BBR tall seat...

08-17-2005, 10:52 AM
holy **** man that really sucks, sorry to hear that. I can`t understand how people can be so mean to take something away from someone who worked so hard to buy it like you said, its just so stupid. I wish you the best of luck I hope you find it

duke416ex
08-17-2005, 10:53 AM
Hopefully one of the neighbors just borrowed and forgot to tell you, I sure that's not what happened though and it was just a lowlife good for nothing theif, but hopefully not. Sorry to hear it.

JRP
08-17-2005, 10:55 AM
damn man that suxs. hopefully it will show up not damaged.

08-17-2005, 10:56 AM
thats definately hard to deal with. :(

Flynbryan19
08-17-2005, 10:58 AM
Could have been worse.......they could have stolen the 450.

roostin_dale
08-17-2005, 10:59 AM
I called my parents and they both had some clothes and ciggeretts taken out of their cars.

My car was parked on the side of the house (locked) and i just looked and the door was about half shut and the Dash compartment and everything was open and all my **** was ogne from there...

Im sooooooo pissed right now..

roostin_dale
08-17-2005, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by Flynbryan19
Could have been worse.......they could have stolen the 450.

I have it in the other garage, luckily.....

DH400EX
08-17-2005, 11:21 AM
man that really sucks, hope you get it back.

roostin_dale
08-17-2005, 11:29 AM
I guess they were in the other garage too. The side door was open and some tools are gone, but luckly they couldnt fit the 450r through the door!

now listen to this...

me "Hi, my name is dirk davis, im suppose ot talk to Chris"
Cop "Hi dirk, so i understand your red honda dirtbike is missing"
me "yes sir, it was takin from our shed in the back yard"
Cop "Ok, how many cc's was the bike?"
me "it was only 50cc's"
Cop "haha, ok"

Nice of him to laugh about it....I worked my *** off to afford that, reciepts equal up to $1,955....plus oils and spark plugs etc...

The cop said he was on his way about 2 hours ago, police station is 5 minutes away and he isnt here....our cops suck!

Nick110
08-17-2005, 12:10 PM
sry to hear that man. hope u find it. the cops in my town r gay too

250xridamatt
08-17-2005, 12:14 PM
just pull the tommy boy. Walk into the police station with a bunch of road flairs wired together. Then do some talking with them.

m250r
08-17-2005, 12:43 PM
people suck dude!

FoxRacing81
08-17-2005, 12:49 PM
That sucks so bad dude. If the cops don't do anything, I'd take the matter into my own hands and hunt these ****ers down.

roostin_dale
08-17-2005, 01:17 PM
Cops just left, they found alot of fingerprints but i doubt they do anything, i dont think they really care.

I also found out that they stole a bike too. An old Schwinn bike worth AT LEAST a few hundred bucks...

Im guessing its a little kid because they got in my car but didnt steel my sony CD player....they also just took the CD out of the sterio in the garage but not the actual sterio...

If it is a kid in my school, his year is going to be hell, i can tell you that!

FourFiftyFour
08-17-2005, 01:17 PM
that sux :(

right now i have to keep a close eye out on the house and garage bc over the past few days people have been kickin down doors and stealing stuff from peoples houses not even a mile away from my place.. so right now im sittin here hoping it doesnt happen to me...if they do decide to come here...they will have a rude awakening tho

BLAZE1
08-17-2005, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by CDaleChick
that sux :(

right now i have to keep a close eye out on the house and garage bc over the past few days people have been kickin down doors and stealing stuff from peoples houses not even a mile away from my place.. so right now im sittin here hoping it doesnt happen to me...if they do decide to come here...they will have a rude awakening tho

HaHa
I'd like to see the person try to kick down my door to steal my stuff.

Your life for a few thousand dollars worth of stuff...good trade!

400exrules
08-17-2005, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by BLAZE1
HaHa
I'd like to see the person try to kick down my door to steal my stuff.

Your life for a few thousand dollars worth of stuff...good trade!

yah at the moment i have 3 shotguns and 2 rifles on the floor approx. 1 foot away from me, i wont be lettin anyone out alive if somethin happens to my stuff

BLAZE1
08-17-2005, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
yah at the moment i have 3 shotguns and 2 rifles on the floor approx. 1 foot away from me, i wont be lettin anyone out alive if somethin happens to my stuff

:eek2: damn!

Stapped to the max!

I keep a gauge behind the couch, one in the hall closet, one in the garage by the kitchen door and one in my bedroom.

Seems like a lot but I don't wanna have to run through the house and get shot in the back trying to get to my gun. At first my gf thought I was a crazy gunman. now she says she likes them cause they make her feel safe.

Mxjunkie
08-17-2005, 03:07 PM
aint no1 getting to my stuff, our austrialin ridge back is allways in my garage.

derek, check everywhere, ask around, check fields etc.

Doober
08-17-2005, 03:16 PM
i keep my quad in our enclosed trailer with locks to wear you cant cut the locks and a trailer ball lock....so i dont think anyone is going to get in.....if they do id hear them before anything.

416exmx
08-17-2005, 03:43 PM
Man, that sucks dude. We have to keep things locked down tight here. A few months ago we had 2 new zero-turn mowers stolen. About 16K for the pair. The cops didnt go out of their way by no means to help us out. I really hope it turns back up for you. We had a quad stolen a few years ago and it turned up 30 miles away about 4mos later. Needless to say it was trashed though.

roostin_dale
08-17-2005, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by 416exmx
Man, that sucks dude. We have to keep things locked down tight here. A few months ago we had 2 new zero-turn mowers stolen. About 16K for the pair. The cops didnt go out of their way by no means to help us out. I really hope it turns back up for you. We had a quad stolen a few years ago and it turned up 30 miles away about 4mos later. Needless to say it was trashed though.

I put up some $100 reward posters today.

Bad thing is right when i noticed it was gone, i was getting ready to order some 6" taller forks, and an Ishock rear shock...glad i noticed it was gone before i bought them:ermm:

chucked
08-17-2005, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules

How are you gonna carry 5 guns outside if you find out someone is trying to steal you stuff?

watts16
08-17-2005, 05:49 PM
ill keep an eye on ebay. i got an eye hole thing suck into concrete with a cable around all my atvs.

EvilJester400EX
08-17-2005, 05:53 PM
Probably someone you knew that stole it, honestly. One of my friends had a 4 wheeler stolen on Thursday and he only told a few people where it was. Most people don't just ride around and go "oh, I think I'm going to steal that persons pit bike." Just a suggestion.

08-17-2005, 06:18 PM
wat a bunch of idiots
u pretty fortunate they didnt take ur quad

Matt37
08-17-2005, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by EvilJester400EX
Probably someone you knew that stole it, honestly. One of my friends had a 4 wheeler stolen on Thursday and he only told a few people where it was. Most people don't just ride around and go "oh, I think I'm going to steal that persons pit bike." Just a suggestion.

I agree, I think the person that did it had it all pre-planned and knew exactly what house and thing they were going for. If someone ever got into my garage, they would have a cake walk. a kfx, 63 vette, 69 judge, and a mercedes sl 500. But i dont think anyone would get into my garage. :D

watts16
08-17-2005, 06:26 PM
have you asked your neighbors around your house??

chucked
08-17-2005, 06:35 PM
O yea, get one of these www.drivewaypatrol.com theyre 20 bucks, plus 5 bucks every 5-6 weeks for batteries, its well worth it

660Grizz04
08-17-2005, 06:50 PM
Wow ... thats sorta weird, now someone has a 04 crf50 forsale a few posts down ....

fastrider450r
08-17-2005, 06:52 PM
sorry to hear about your loss man. If anybody stole something from my family and if I knew who it was...lets just say they will regret they ever did it.
It seems like people go for like one good thing and then smaller stuff, my dads friend was robbed and they stole a revolver and just some soda and stuff like that, pretty dumb.
hope you get all of your stuff back man, especially the bike.:mad:

TCracin440ex
08-17-2005, 06:59 PM
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=176932

there is your theif lmgdao

nah j/k

i hate a theif...you should invest in some guard dogs or some guard guns..

trick450r
08-17-2005, 07:42 PM
i love how everyone's like "oh if someone stole my chit i would beat their ***" and the next guy says "oh i'll run into my room and get my 12 gauge and shoot him" if your sitting on your couch and some masked guy kicks down your door and jomps in sticking a 9 mil down your throat...the only thing you'll be doing is shutting your ****ing face and doing what he says!! unless of course you sit in front of your TV holding your shot gun pointing it at the door lmao....

fastrider450r
08-17-2005, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by trick450r
i love how everyone's like "oh if someone stole my chit i would beat their ***" and the next guy says "oh i'll run into my room and get my 12 gauge and shoot him" if your sitting on your couch and some masked guy kicks down your door and jomps in sticking a 9 mil down your throat...the only thing you'll be doing is shutting your ****ing face and doing what he says!! unless of course you sit in front of your TV holding your shot gun pointing it at the door lmao....
if he starts busting down the door I think everyone will have enough time to get to a gun, and if not they should! Plus if someone did steal something from me they WILL regret it.

again-sorry about the bike roostin_dale hopefully ull get it back soon.:macho

400exrules
08-17-2005, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by chucked
How are you gonna carry 5 guns outside if you find out someone is trying to steal you stuff?

i dont have all 5 of them their for protection, ive got them their cuz i have no room for them in my closet or anywhere else, and the ammo for all of them is in an ammo box, except for my 12 ga. which has 5 shells on the butt, on a little slipon shell holder. Thats the one i would grab tho

08-17-2005, 08:23 PM
I love living in the boondocks. there is 3 snomobiles on the trailer under a overhang each worth at least 12 grand. all ready to go, no one takes them.

my fourwheeler is outstide now, my friends 450r is in my yard somewhares.

anyone takes things around my house and you will eventually hear about it from them braging about it or sumthin.

about 2 weeks ago someone stole a bunch of beer out of our refrigerator. I have yet to figure out who it was, but I am waiting for the little *******s to come back.

anyways, life is easier in the boondocks,.

Cody_300ex
08-17-2005, 08:31 PM
Haha u told me on the phone, but It does suck, hope ya get em back.

roostin_dale
08-17-2005, 08:56 PM
I dont tihnk it was one of my friends. Just by the way they did everything ya know? Like my car was randomly gone through and **** thrown everywhere...and I had parts boxes thrown eveyrwhere like they were searching for stuff. My friends would know where everything is and would go straight to it.

As for security. We are opening up a shop and some inventory will be kept in the garage. We are getting a camera system and alarms, so we should be set...

sampleez
08-17-2005, 08:58 PM
man that sucks!!!! i know how ya feel.......my 300ex was stolen about 2 years ago :mad: and unfortunately it wasn't found, and homeowners wouldn't help :grr:

good luck on gettin your stuff back

MOFO
08-17-2005, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by trick450r

Ummm, no one can just "kick" down my door. I can assure you there would be more than enough time for me to properly arm myself. :)

Ex_Rider43
08-17-2005, 09:34 PM
I hope youll get your stuff back dude. I never had something stolen from my house , everything is kept in the big garage by the house so I think its a lot more safe.

theres one mulletthief around here , he got caught once and got like a 2 months sentence , the sucka is still around stolen parts too!! I think they should send these crooks to jail for a long time , I mean what a waste of skin the people are , taking a bike , car or anything someone worked his *** to get.

last year quads were getting stolen one by one everywhere here , they caught the person behind ALL these incidents... A 14 YR OLD KID !!! I couldnt beleive it , many people who got their bikes taken by him punched the guy :devil:

canadian racer Dany laflamme also got his 2 race bike stolen right after the last race past season, a complete protraxx PV 250r , fullbore plastic ect... and his 450r too.

SRH
08-18-2005, 04:03 PM
we got a kx 250 and a mint 84 atc 250r stolen once...cops came but honestly, a stolen bike or quad isnt a priority to them, or at least retrieving it, they aim for the "chop shops" more than the individual

theTman
08-18-2005, 04:24 PM
dirk...check the local dealerships just incase he sold it to one of them

SRH
08-18-2005, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by theTman
dirk...check the local dealerships just incase he sold it to one of them most dealerships wont take stuff without paperwork, sad to say but most likely its getting the piss ridin out of it, totally thrashed and youll find it layin in a field somewhere in a few days:ermm:

08-18-2005, 05:29 PM
Good luck on ur search

If u find who did it u should just tie them to a chair in ur house n torture them for a couple days then untie them n ask when they are coming back for the 450 :devil:

fastrider450r
08-25-2005, 01:41 PM
haha cool man

fastrider450r
08-25-2005, 01:42 PM
haha cool man^^^^^