PDA

View Full Version : C&d

SnowFlake
08-16-2005, 07:49 PM
I just ordered some elkas from them and i called other places and they just said "ok what do you want" and did not explain anything. When i called C&D they explained everything i wanted to know about the shocks.I would just like to thanks htem for being being nice and putting up with my stupid questions.

I highly recomend them...

08-16-2005, 07:51 PM
yea, ive heard there great to deal with...

JRP
08-16-2005, 07:53 PM
yep they are very good to deal with. ive gotten all my stuff from them...

kazpr
08-17-2005, 03:54 AM
Ya I have ordered alot from them also VERY nice the both of them!

Atkins
08-17-2005, 05:05 AM
Ive ordered everything for the YFZ through them and they have the friendliest staff with the best prices.

Pappy
08-17-2005, 05:35 AM
good folks all the way around.

Jersey450R
08-17-2005, 05:40 AM
Originally posted by SnowFlake
I would just like to thanks htem for being being nice and putting up with my stupid questions.

I highly recomend them...
You know, its the little stupid things are the things that really matter in the business. Heck, this site wouldnt even be up if it wasnt for them. Custumer service and owner gratifacation is what its all about. C&D Pays very close attention to detail and makes sure ALL of their customers are happy...and in turn, thats why they are successful and their people always go back.

I would like to say also: Great job C&D racing! Ride on!:)

insaneracin2003
08-17-2005, 10:06 AM
i have tried other places to order stuff when i first started racing in 03',then i joined exriders.com and started using C&D as a primary store,i absolutely agree,C&D is DA BOMB......thanks again Colby and Dusty..........psssssttt Dusty,ya get that raise yet??:confused:

98red
08-17-2005, 05:18 PM
Don't know where to start, I can not tell you HOW many times I have called C&D with Questions.... They ALWAYS take the time to answer them... Thank You.

P.S Colby how much air (psi) should I be running in the back..:D