PDA

View Full Version : need and answer fast

redlineranger
08-15-2005, 09:13 PM
like i said im in a pickle here..... my xbox got blown up(again, thats 3 in 8th months dammit:mad: ), and i can not get my halo 2 disk out of it...... i tried to plug it in but it wont even turn on..... i tried to stick a paper clip into that lil hole under the disc tray but no luck.... i cant destroy the dam thing or they wont replace it so what should i do?

450robot
08-15-2005, 09:19 PM
buy my halo ed. xbox

Raptor_Andy
08-15-2005, 09:32 PM
Spit on the cord that plugs into the back of it,It worked for me once.Unplug it from the wall before you spit on it.

enduro400rider
08-15-2005, 10:01 PM
call microsoft they should be able to help you out. they should give you a new disk if there POS wont give it back. or pry the cd door open and jam it shut add some glue if needed they will never know, they will probably just throw it away at the company anyway

Hon300ex
08-16-2005, 09:35 AM
did u get the new wire that they were giving out to certain year xbox's? that could be the problem becuz wit the old wire, if you left ur xbox on long it wud blow up:o

redlineranger
08-16-2005, 03:16 PM
no what had happened was this genious electrician(not really he blows), tried to hook are breaker box to a generator(hell of an idea huh:ermm: ), and it blew my tv and xbox up....... i tried to pry it up but it would work..... and when i mean pry i mean if i wus pullin on it any harder it woulda broke... but oh well its sent off now, and im gettin a new one at least its free..... but i still gotta go buy a nother f-in halo 2 disk:mad:

4oorider
08-16-2005, 08:05 PM
why dont u try to take apart the plastic shell, theres allen screws under all the stickers and the grippy pads

i got a disc stuck in the h/d and i had to take mine apart

JRDrider22
08-16-2005, 08:23 PM
^^^^ excately what he said. i had the same problem with my ps2. i had to take it apart to get he cd out of it. then i beat the hell out of it. but dont do what i do if your getting a new one

redlineranger
08-16-2005, 08:29 PM
^^ i know exactly what ur both talking about but they said if i do anything to it(take it apart, beat the hell out of it etc.), they wont ship me a new one..... f*cking cod pods

JRDrider22
08-16-2005, 08:31 PM
yea, it sucks you have to buy a new game if they dont return it but hopefully with the new box it will go fine

redlineranger
08-16-2005, 08:44 PM
yea it blows..... i bought it from best buy and u can buy this card and if anythign happens to the box they'll give u a new one, u ship it to there head quartes, they make sure u werent lyin, they even open the disc tray and all that i wus told but the f-ers wont even send me my game back..... thats 50 bux down the sh*tter:mad: ... but hey im gettin a new box this'll be the 3rd one in 8 months, oh well it'll prolly f-in blow up again but i dont give a dam anymore cus there free every time

sorry im tryin to vent a little on how bad i think xbox's suck now

4oorider
08-16-2005, 08:46 PM
my ps2 scratched the hell outta my brand new disk, like put in those deep and huge white scratches, so i beat the crap outta it and traded for an xbox

redlineranger
08-16-2005, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by 4oorider
my ps2 scratched the hell outta my brand new disk, like put in those deep and huge white scratches, so i beat the crap outta it and traded for an xbox

thats another thing... my ps2 has been struck by lightin hundreds of time literally..... id be playin, lightnin strike in bak yard, bam i thought it wus done but it'd always turn right bak on..... i think microsoft needs to build an internal surge protectors on these piece of shat xbox's