PDA

View Full Version : NW CR250R For Sale

blairdl
08-15-2005, 12:37 PM
99 Honda CR250R for Sale. Only has 7 original rides on it. Exc. Condition, 3.1gal tank + stock, Trail Tech Bars + originals, Pirelli tires + stock, Must Sell. Will help deliver in NW. $2500 obo. Please make offers..............can email more photos.

http://storage.atvryde.com/Chicken/Img_0280.jpg

08-17-2005, 02:56 PM
dam thats clean!

blairdl
08-17-2005, 03:06 PM
Yeah, I wish someone would make me a reasonable offer or at least ask for more photos and info................I hate having nothing happening!:confused:

mxracer00
08-17-2005, 08:02 PM
not to be a dick, but if you want to sell it id lower the price because you can pick up an 02-03 for 2500.00.

blairdl
08-17-2005, 08:24 PM
Yeah I know, the only difference is trying to find one with only a few rides on it and not one MX'd or trail ridden to death. I am willing to move on the price, but obviously am not targeting the racing crowd.............more towards someone looking for an ultra clean, reliable machine that they can update the way they want and not deal with someone else's choices or problems. This machine doesn't even have boot marks on the case or frame............it only has a small dent in the pipe and a couple of scratches where I let it tip over..............stupid *** me!:rolleyes: I will send pictures of all angles, extras I can include, any damages and talk price with anyone...............just would like to sell it. Thanks for the advice, I really appreciate it!;)