PDA

View Full Version : my party...

Doober
08-14-2005, 10:52 PM
well summer is winding down...and so i thought wth im gunna throw a party. so i talked to my sister and so she invites her friends i invite mine....i told myself i wasnt going to get that drunk, until someone broke out the beer bong.....well it happens i bonged 12. but some people told me i said i muslim and put a towel on my head, others tell me i was passing out in my pool, and my friend told me i couldnt get in the bathroom in time cause i was so gone i couldnt open the door. but i thought i would just mention my party. one good time. anyone else got any stories of partys?

Atkins
08-14-2005, 10:55 PM
On new years, i had to poop. While on teh pooper, I had to puke. I tried to aim for the bowl but I threw up down my pants instead. I woke up the next morning wearing pants filled with grossness.

Mxjunkie
08-14-2005, 10:58 PM
I went to a party with my step sister and her friends, did more then I should of and the next morning woke up to my dad standing over me PISSED off while I'm in the hallway and my step sister is in the living room, her boyfriend is sleeping on her bedroom floor haha

TheFontMaster
08-14-2005, 11:43 PM
I would have stories, but after a night of partying I tend not to remember the night before when I wake up. That could have explained why that one chick came to my house yelling something about a baby last week.:confused: :devil:

pistonbone
08-15-2005, 01:25 AM
Well.... last year my roommate's and my house were fairly well known for parties, we had one with a local band, another with the same band and a band from Chicago with a record deal, also a DJ at another along with other parties with our regular sound system. We'd sell jello shots, shots, beer. over 300 people multiple times which is pretty good for here.
So in January we had a DJ and quite a few more than 300 people. These chicks got into it and one smashed a Twisted Tea bottle on the other's face. 911 was called, the girl had to be taken out to the highway cause the ambulance couldn't get down the road... then cops came and ended up having to direct traffic like it was a frickin hockey game. So 5 kegs and 400 jello shots later 3 of my roommate's get charged with felonies for operating a blind pig. I told the cops I lived downstairs in a separate apartment ;)
Long story short my roommates got the charges dropped to misdemeanors. The girl got 60 stitches in her face and I saw her in the latter part of April... she was Fed up.

I had a party at my house a couple years ago and this chick saw my mom's tanning bed and stripped and started tanning right there, took some pics, she didn't mind. lol Put her stinky *** panties in the couch my buddy was sleeping on that night..... fawker is all like "Erik, wtf stinks so bad?" "I don't know man, I don't smell anything" "Ah well" Those things were so damn nasty though.... should've burned them. But I sent them in a package to my buddy in the navy who had never even been close to getting laid and didn't know what a box smells like.... let alone a nasty box lol.
Man I had some great times before I turned 21...

trict_out
08-15-2005, 08:44 AM
Best one i can think of is me and 2 of my buddies were putting my 300ex back together after powdercoat and we got in my camper that i pulled in the yard so we didnt have to wake up my parents by comin in real late in the morning. But anyways we started takin shots of turkey aka the thunder chicken and seth (zforcefx) fell straight through the door of the camper and landed on his 300lb. face.

Alberta_Qaudin
08-15-2005, 08:59 AM
hmmmmm, once i woke up in the laundry room of my apt. building laying across the dryers with some girl i didnt know and my buddy sleeping on the washers. woke up on the roof of my brothers garage once, i figure that musta been one hell of a party. went to this girls party and ended up waking up in a town 2 hours away in a house full of people and i didnt know anyone, that freaked me out a bit. man theres been some gooders, but dont remeber too many of em

Quad18star
08-15-2005, 09:04 AM
AHhh .. the joy of being young . LOL

This weekend we had a bachelor party for my buddy who's getting married on Friday . Anyways .. we started drinking at 2 in the afternoon . By 4 in the afternoon I was feeling pretty good ... by 6 we were playing Texas Horseshoes and I was feeling REALLY good . By 11:30 we were on our way to the strip club and I was done . 2 lap dances later and after many beer I had blown $100 and was totallt plastered . We walked out of the club , went back to my buddy's house where we met up with all our girlfriends ... jumped in the hot tub and drank some more . My gf and I went to bed at 5am ... woke up with a killer hangover at 2pm Sunday . That's how my weekend of partying went . And we get to do it all over again on Friday !!!!!:D

When we cashed in our empties yesturday ... we had collected 6 cases of beer bottles ... about 7 40oz bottles of hard liquor ... and many wine bottles . Oh what a night !!!!!!

08-15-2005, 09:19 AM
Me and some friends got real drunk at my friends house, we decided that we were going to go to this bush were a guy lives in a little run down trailer and he has a bunch of junk and lawn mores. We took my friends 400ex and my friends z250 (they were sober) and we went to the bush,strapped the 2 lawn mores the the grab bars and a way we went. Kyle was on a rideing lawn more being dragged and it was going to each side of the road like crazy. His one tire fell off (front left) and all the outher were not spinning so they were smoking bad. We got home un loaded them and hung out.:ermm:

250Racing88
08-28-2005, 09:27 AM
we have after game parties every week at one of my friends houses and this week that was half the team and some girls from other schools and one of the freshman was really drunk and we were skrewing with him and 2 of the kids had cigars witch they were burning him with and were yelling bees and the kid was flipping out screaming bees we threw him in the pool he was so drunk then the next morning he woke up and was asking people what happened to him and why he was all burned all over his chest and back then he had in marker BONER written on his forehead and all over his face was nice little drawings what a night :rolleyes:

Hondadudeehhhh
08-28-2005, 09:44 AM
i woke up naked in the middle of the lake on a pontoon boat alone one time this summer :ermm: hand cuffed to the railing.

Jingle #11
08-28-2005, 09:47 AM
the first friday of school we had a sweet party. I got off work and went over to my friends house where we had about 200 worth of hard stuff and about 6 cases. Well i said screw it and grabbed a 5th of crown. Well i dont remember much of the night but i woke up with throw up all over my sleeve and the carpet next to me. We drew all over this one kid and threw someone in a pool. Saw some tittes u know the normal party thing. O the best part is when i woke up i saw my 5th and i cleared it and used it for a spitter.

One_Bad_400
08-28-2005, 10:36 AM
well... last week i went to a party and when i pulled up they asked me if i saw any cops in the naborhood on the other side and i said no... so he just said PARTY ON!!! and what do you know... 30 minutes later... here's the cops... and about 100 n' somthin people off in the woods... i wasn't there long enough to even get a beer... party busted at 10o'clock, LOL!!!!

Loser450
08-28-2005, 11:02 AM
Me and three other guys went to jail Sr. prom night... I didn't know you could get public intox when your standing in somebody's driveway... heh.

Jingle #11
08-28-2005, 11:25 AM
hey where in arkansas are u at?

Loser450
08-28-2005, 12:10 PM
Northeast corner

Jingle #11
08-28-2005, 12:16 PM
by jonesboro? i live by fayettville im sure u know where thats at.

Loser450
08-28-2005, 12:30 PM
Yup, just outside of J-boro actually...

Jingle #11
08-28-2005, 01:14 PM
sweet u ride any of the Ahscs?

Loser450
08-28-2005, 01:44 PM
Have no idea what that is. I got out of racing about three years ago. Sold my quad, bought a truck, boat, and a big slow 4x4 quad. Now I'm looking to get back in it.

Jingle #11
08-28-2005, 01:56 PM
arkansas harescramble series. its cross country. yeh i kinda got out of it and gota bike now ima tryin to sell it and get another quad.

Loser450
08-28-2005, 02:01 PM
never ran an XC race. Rode MX almost every weekend for 4 years, kinda got burnt out on it, now I miss it. :(

dpizz450
08-28-2005, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by Jingle #11
the first friday of school we had a sweet party. I got off work and went over to my friends house where we had about 200 worth of hard stuff and about 6 cases. Well i said screw it and grabbed a 5th of crown. Well i dont remember much of the night but i woke up with throw up all over my sleeve and the carpet next to me. We drew all over this one kid and threw someone in a pool. Saw some tittes u know the normal party thing. O the best part is when i woke up i saw my 5th and i cleared it and used it for a spitter.

since you, the thread starter, and prolly half of this thread arent even of drinking age huh? im not sayin im underage and don't drink, but man atleast have some decency and dont have your age in your profile. if so don't even talk about "how drunk you got" ag 16 years old. this is a family oriented site man. they have like 10 and 11 year olds on here. pappy's son cody for example. im sure pappy dont want cody comin on here and readin a thread like this. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Honda400exrox
08-28-2005, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by YZrida
since you, the thread starter, and prolly half of this thread arent even of drinking age huh? im not sayin im underage and don't drink, but man atleast have some decency and dont have your age in your profile. if so don't even talk about "how drunk you got" ag 16 years old. this is a family oriented site man. they have like 10 and 11 year olds on here. pappy's son cody for example. im sure pappy dont want cody comin on here and readin a thread like this. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

your not supposed to be on this site if you are under the age of 13 dumbass:rolleyes:

Tommy 17
08-28-2005, 05:38 PM
i ain't even gonna talk about my run in with the freshman last night... tonights goin to be wild 2:devil:

08-28-2005, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by Honda400exrox
your not supposed to be on this site if you are under the age of 13 dumbass:rolleyes: and the drinking age is...........21

fasterthanyouex
08-28-2005, 06:07 PM
yeah im glad i have sisters over 21 to drink somtimes..ive gotten drunk but not that drunk i couldnt remember anythings.

enduro400rider
08-28-2005, 06:25 PM
we go back to school tommarow. my parents went to canada this week end and left me and my sis home alone :devil: . well we made some calls and had about 25 people over friday night. we had about 120 cans beer some vodka and a bottle of pucker. it was a good night. from what i remember. most of the night was caught on tape. my sisters freinds tape everything, but anyway we had some people jumping from the 2nd story balcony down to the 1st floor. people were trying to catch each other. we had sibling fights since alot of the people were brothers and sisters. it got a little outta control for a while, but what party doesnt. this kid lucas came over and he can be a real *** some times so he was passed out sleeping so 2 of my sisters freinds went over to him and they both pissed all over him. it was so funny cuz he had no idea what was goin on. we woke up in the morning to have crap all over the house. 3 hours of cleaning and 2 bottles of fra-breeze latter it was like new. but then we went out side there was my woods mower on my porch tiped over, there were cans everyware, some one was still sleeping in the bush at 10 in the morning. it was an awsome way to end the summer. it was well worth the $100 and a few hours of cleaning. we are known for throwin some sick parties but this one was by far the best so far

Jingle #11
08-28-2005, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by YZrida

first of all *******, i didnt start the thread so open ur eyes. dude wtf who are you to tell me what i should and shouldnt be doing. look at the friggin title ur a sorry excuse for a man. and btw im not 16. get a life man. My parents are cool with it so who the hell are u tellin me what to do. god what a ***

hondarider2006
08-29-2005, 12:34 AM
This whole summer we partied, Hard. Living in AK...lol thats all there is to do here. Had some crazy times...I brought a keg to a kids place that he was house sitting, lets just say his parents had to pay $2,800 worth of damage that happend almost all in that 1 night. Summer ended real ****ty, close friend of mine died on his quad on the way home from a party....that kinda made me slow down a little....reality check.

praetorian
08-29-2005, 11:28 AM
Alot of party talk but where are the pics??? :cool:

Honda400exrox
08-29-2005, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by aLLoY MX 428
and the drinking age is...........21