PDA

View Full Version : Just got home!

Matt37
08-14-2005, 03:09 PM
Hey,
I have not been on the forums in awhile. I was over seas in London, Ireland and Amsterdam. Very glad to be home though. Enjoyed London, the only thing i really did not like is it seems like when you go over there. Right when they find out your american they treat you very different. But I really like the Brits so it did not bother me. Last year i went to France and the people were rude as all get out. At restaurants if you did not speak French, you would not get served. It was ridiculious. I never really liked the French, You would think they would be thankful to Americans. After all, if it wasnt for us they would all be speaking German instead of their precious little french.
Ireland was amazing, the people there are friendly not rude. I went on a really nice bus tour of all of Irelands country side and all. We stopped at the Guinness Brewery in Dublin. Really fun time.
Amesterdam is alittle different, it takes alittle of getting use to but once you do it is a fun time. And i know i will get asked these so I will say it now. No, i did not smoke reefer. But I did see many people in coffee shops, restaurants, bars, etc smoking it. I did try a pot brownie just cause I thought it was hilarious they had them for sale at this coffee shop we went to.
So I just wanted to say hi again, and give alittle summary of my trip. It is good to be back in the good old USA!

08-14-2005, 03:35 PM
Did you visit the red light district or any of the coffee shops? :) if not then you didnt have fun in Amsterdam.

Atkins
08-14-2005, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by DierWolf
Did you visit the red light district or any of the coffee shops? :) if not then you didnt have fun in Amsterdam.

Read what he said...he said he did visit the coffee shops.

08-14-2005, 03:41 PM
Yeah i noticed that after, my bad :)

Matt37
08-14-2005, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by DierWolf
Yeah i noticed that after, my bad :)

Yea, it is not all it is built up to be. Because the residents there dont even smoke pot. They are onto more intense illegal drugs. Due to the fact that pot is legal they dont like it as much. They are having problems in Amsterdam with X and herion right now. I guess Marijuana really is the "gateway drug"

MOFO
08-14-2005, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by Matt37
I guess Marijuana really is the "gateway drug"

only for the weak minded. With that logic, alcohol, heck tobacco could be a "gateway" drug.

Matt37
08-14-2005, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by MOFO
only for the weak minded. With that logic, alcohol, heck tobacco could be a "gateway" drug.

I guess so, to me comparing alcohol and drugs are to WAY different things!

Honda400exrox
08-14-2005, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by Matt37
I guess so, to me comparing alcohol and drugs are to WAY different things!

alcohol is a drug it alters your state of mind

Matt37
08-14-2005, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by Honda400exrox
alcohol is a drug it alters your state of mind

But alcohol doesnt take you over like drugs do, believe me i had an alcoholic and drug addict brother... he OD when i was 16.

enduro400rider
08-14-2005, 08:39 PM
how was the brownie :blah:

Matt37
08-15-2005, 05:44 AM
Awesome!

raptorman2001
08-15-2005, 09:11 AM
did you get ****ed up on the browinie or was it weak?

Matt37
08-15-2005, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by raptorman2001
did you get ****ed up on the browinie or was it weak?

yea, mine had alot packed into it.

08-15-2005, 12:17 PM
Is it just a brownie with hash stuffed into it or ?

08-15-2005, 04:55 PM
Oh dont worry they smoke it you just dont see them in the coffee shops because you can grow up to 2 plants in your house... Why buy when you can grow your own.

The other drugs you mentioned has always been bad, everywhere not just their.

LEGALIZIT!

450r51
08-15-2005, 06:28 PM
damn i wanna go to amsterdamn so bad.