PDA

View Full Version : Gas price updates

Pages : 1 [2]

400exrider707
05-27-2008, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by quad2xtreme
The pic was recent but I am sure the garage has been closed for at least 5 years.

I seem to indirectly control many things on this planet...

I bought a diesel truck when diesel was less than regular...it flip flopped in no time back in late 2003.

I bought energy stocks recently when stock prices kept rising with gas prices. Now, energy stocks are going down but the gas is still going up. I've lost $3,000 in my stock portfolio in the last 5 days.

If all the diesel truck owners would mail me $1, I would sell my diesel truck. This would cause diesel prices to be cut in half within a month. :p And gas prices would go through the roof.

If I bought a bicycle, the government would start imposing a new road tax for bicycles.

I can't win.

You're not alone. The week that I bought my diesel truck, diesel was cheaper, the week after it passed it by pennies and has been getting farther and farther away from the price of gas ever since.... :ermm:

400exrapes
05-27-2008, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by quad2xtreme
The pic was recent but I am sure the garage has been closed for at least 5 years.

I seem to indirectly control many things on this planet...

I bought a diesel truck when diesel was less than regular...it flip flopped in no time back in late 2003.

I bought energy stocks recently when stock prices kept rising with gas prices. Now, energy stocks are going down but the gas is still going up. I've lost $3,000 in my stock portfolio in the last 5 days.

If all the diesel truck owners would mail me $1, I would sell my diesel truck. This would cause diesel prices to be cut in half within a month. :p And gas prices would go through the roof.

If I bought a bicycle, the government would start imposing a new road tax for bicycles.

I can't win.

Lmao I ride my bike everywhere!

Mxjunkie
05-28-2008, 08:32 PM
http://media.philly.com/images/20080528_dn_0k1k0wul.jpg

ugh.. I need a moped around here :mad: