PDA

View Full Version : I don't understand people

deathman53
08-14-2005, 01:23 PM
the warped tour is at e-town today, traffic is backed up everywhere, and what gets me is ITS OVER 100 DEGREES and these people are walking over 4-5 miles from shopping centers on rt.9, rt. 18 and walking from there to raceway park. WHAT IN THE WORLD IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE??????? do they want heat stroke, they are walking 4-5 miles, then to stand on blacktop all day with little to no shade. I could hradly stand the heat while working on my atv in the garge, I couldn't imagine the heat being surrounded by 4,000????? people, standing on black top, it has got to be brutal.

Pappy
08-14-2005, 01:24 PM
id be setting up a lemonade stand and cashing in on them sucka's:devil:

sam the brave
08-14-2005, 01:34 PM
i work at a speedway and yeterday so many people bought icecream and water. i made so many tips but the heat there was insain due to all the ovans going and lots of people.

LTandRaptorider
08-14-2005, 01:42 PM
Well, it is called the "Warped Tour"! :p

I'd say it sounds like warped people are attending. Take Pappy's advice and get some $$ for your quad! ;)

deathman53
08-14-2005, 01:48 PM
last year the warped tour kinda suprised the people around here, bu this year they got notice of it a few weeks ago, I know of one person that selling water out of there driveway, I if lived along the road that all the people are walking down I would be doing the exact same, I'd go to sam's club, buy 15 cases of water, 2 garbage cans and bags of ice and charge $2 a bottle, the'd happily buy the water and I' d make a nice buck.

08-14-2005, 01:48 PM
My sister went there. Lol she said everyone was in cardboard boxes and crap.

Hondadudeehhhh
08-14-2005, 02:00 PM
we run sprints in full pads in the weather... :ermm: just drink lots and lots of fluids and she'll buff out

wvspeedfreak
08-14-2005, 06:28 PM
My little bro went to the warped tour in D.C. Wednesday.It was like 102 degrees that day.He said people were passing out and puking.I guess it was from the heat????Hard to tell.

Syrus
08-14-2005, 06:34 PM
I went to warped tour in Barrie Ontario Canada 2 weeks ago, best time of my life, over 60,000 ppl there. If your not going, your missin out, its fkin amazing. Hot chicks everywhere ! I was in the mosh pit for offspring and thrice, ppl around me were smokin budz and eatin mushies all over the place. Saw some fked up ppl tho. Kids on acid, choch, all kinda of things. I stick to the naturally grown stuff thanks :D

But ya water was $4 a bottle, and you could only buy water in the park, so there was no choice but to spend it. Overall it was the best concert ive been to, like 50 bands, was a great time with lots of buddies.