PDA

View Full Version : Newark Rollcall!

Rdogg450
08-14-2005, 09:41 AM
Who is all going???? I'm heading up there Saturday.

jgfarmsracer
08-14-2005, 09:59 AM
in

Johnny & Monica
08-14-2005, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by jgfarmsracer
in

:confused: :confused: :confused:

dj400ex
08-14-2005, 11:56 AM
ill be there

dirtriderex
08-14-2005, 12:10 PM
More info please.....

IOWAracer
08-14-2005, 03:44 PM
Hey Johnny are you gonna be goin I think I am gonnag o to this one and race I cant stand 2 months without racing well talk to you later Broc Bromley #128

IOWAracer
08-14-2005, 04:10 PM
Well after reading the review or what ever you want to call it on newark last year I dont know if i want to go is it worth it and you think they will run taht creek again cause if so please dont run my ***** over when I submerge my warrior lol well I will prolly go bu tjust want to know waht you all think is it gonna be better than last year. BB#128

scramblerracer
08-14-2005, 06:57 PM
I will be there. This will be the first mud race we have had in quite a while. No more dust!!!! The creek is going to be a bad bottleneck, if they even have us run down through it again. Lets see some Iowa guys down here. It is on a Sunday and it is only 1 hour from the border. See ya all there. Josh

IOWAracer
08-14-2005, 08:49 PM
ok I am going and i ned to know waht time it starts!!
broc bromley #128

jgfarmsracer
08-14-2005, 08:58 PM

Ah Hell the creek won't be that Bad!!!!!!!!!!!

SHEP400EX
08-14-2005, 09:18 PM
shep's in i need to give her hell if i want to finish well overall in my class. i am glad we are probaly going to have mud, it will be a good change hope to bring scott with me as well

08-14-2005, 10:18 PM
i wish i could go so bad...but i cant....:( :( :(

balls2da-wall
08-15-2005, 12:40 AM
Count me in:D:p First MHSC race...do I need to worry about my number since i race in the Iowa Series will i run the same number? And is there camping at the race....race starts at 8:30:confused: better camp there:p

yfz450xc
08-15-2005, 05:03 AM
Originally posted by SHEP400EX
shep's in i need to give her hell if i want to finish well overall in my class. i am glad we are probaly going to have mud, it will be a good change hope to bring scott with me as well

I am in , shep i heard about your run with Terry in the OMA, stepping it up huh ? good job.

Johnny come on ole boy get a utility for the mud then or I got a Honda with a twist throttle you can borrow ?
I love my mud races and no you wont have to worry about # plates in a mud race :blah:
Story has it ( J ) shep will be running as well be good to see him running again:D
and hopefully no more happy meal throphy's :grr: :huh
Be there saturday night around 8 pm and up at ; well you know me 5-'ish :cool: Rdogg loves it when I do that.
Also the " Poor boys racing" gang will be running this one as well, those who brought you the famous Florence race , be sure to look them up and say Hi"

word of the day he who farts in trailer sleeps out side in rain :blah:
see you all there
Scott

jgfarmsracer
08-15-2005, 12:18 PM
don't worry about numbers

camping is at track[

QUOTE]Originally posted by balls2da-wall
Count me in:D:p First MHSC race...do I need to worry about my number since i race in the Iowa Series will i run the same number? And is there camping at the race....race starts at 8:30:confused: better camp there:p [/QUOTE]

DJJ450r
08-15-2005, 12:40 PM
I will be there:D

79400ex
08-15-2005, 01:27 PM
I won't be there. I have to work Sunday. I will see everyone at last race maybe.

shep
08-15-2005, 01:40 PM
:bandit: not for sure if im going to make this one or not,but its on like DONKY KONG for FLat River!!!!:blah: .................Shep out!

jdwxv3
08-15-2005, 03:44 PM
My Bro Mitch W is going to be racing and try to wrap B class up for the year I think Casey W. is going as well. I will not be there due to prior commetments. Good luck to all who race!

SHEP400EX
08-15-2005, 08:09 PM
i thought it was he who farts in church sits in own pew! lol hey scott save me a spot next to you hope to be there by 9 pm thanks

Rdogg450
08-15-2005, 09:40 PM
This race should be fun especially since i haven't rode in over a month! :grr:

jdwxv3
08-15-2005, 10:18 PM
It could be a bit muddy so be ready, I will be walkin around the State Fair checkin out the chicks while you all are digging yourselves out of nasty, sloppy, heavy, sticky, stinky, slippery slimy mud. :eek2:

balls2da-wall
08-15-2005, 11:57 PM
So its really muddy down there? Whats the weather supposed to be like this weekend? Fill us Iowans in!

yfz450xc
08-16-2005, 04:55 AM
Originally posted by shep
:bandit: not for sure if im going to make this one or not,but its on like DONKY KONG for FLat River!!!!:blah: .................Shep out!

Donkey kong huh now thats a new one.:D

yfz450xc
08-16-2005, 04:59 AM
Originally posted by balls2da-wall
So its really muddy down there? Whats the weather supposed to be like this weekend? Fill us Iowans in!

It's not thats its so muddy but they use thier large hills and valley's alot and in the bottom of all the valley's the water collects and mutiple lines every where and some there just aint no place to go but dig, the small creek sections are VERY deep sand and at least 1 large up hill always a neat race track at least .

balls2da-wall
08-16-2005, 04:21 PM
Who runs the missouri series?

Johnny & Monica
08-16-2005, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by balls2da-wall
Who runs the missouri series?

Now that's a very complicated question.:eek2:

balls2da-wall
08-16-2005, 06:01 PM
hmmm maybe I should re-phrase the question then:p

Who do I talk to about filming the MHSC series next year?

IOWAracer
08-16-2005, 06:21 PM
I have decided I am going and I cant wait me and balls2da-wall are running B class I cant wait If it is really sandy my warrior is gonna get stuck dosent matter what i do I always get stuck in the sand wet or dry well see you all there gonna bee there ome time saturday night Broc Bromley #128

Johnny & Monica
08-16-2005, 06:46 PM
Funny Story ...............................While walking through the Northern California woods a man came up to

>another man hugging a tree with his ear firmly against the tree.

Seeing

>this he inquired, "Just out of curiosity, what the heck are you

doing?

>"I'm listening to the music of the tree," the other man replied.

>"You gotta be kiddin' me." says the first man.

>"No, would you like to give it a try?"

>Understandably curious, the man says, "Well, OK..."

>So he wrapped his arms around the tree and pressed his ear up against

it.

>With this the other guy slapped a pair of handcuffs on him, took his

>wallet, jewelry, car keys, then stripped him naked and left.

>Two hours later another nature lover strolled by, saw this guy

handcuffed

>to the tree stark naked, and asked, "What the hell happened to you?"

>He told the guy the whole story about how he got there. When he

finished

>telling his story, the other guy shook his head in sympathy, walked

>around behind him, kissed him behind the ear and said, "This just

>isn't gonna be your day..."

montycarlo
08-16-2005, 06:55 PM
I thought that Johnny mentioned to me once that he lost his wallet in California? :eek:

shep
08-16-2005, 07:57 PM
:bandit: and i bet Johny had a big ole smile on his face and brused wrist when he told you about loosing his wallet:devil: :blah:

Johnny & Monica
08-16-2005, 08:17 PM
Hey I (JOHNNY) JUST GOT HOME FROM POWDERCOATING ALL DAY I NEVER EVER LOST MY WALLET Monica needs to stop making up storys. Shep it says doing it in the woods by your name:devil: You do look a little hillbillyess :rolleyes:

Scott are you bringing a extra 400ex this weekend?Or can I just ride on the back an get both our helmets scanned ?I may let Taylor race the 2-3-4 class The creek worries me a little I would hate to come threw there an see her stuck I would have to pull her out.

yfz450xc
08-17-2005, 04:50 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Johnny & Monica
[B]Funny Story ...............................While walking through the Northern California woods a man came up to

Oh Johnny you are cold , but that was funny and i can see that happening in california ?
Out here in these missourri woods it's just ' sqweal Boy":blah:

Let you ride on back , you got me scared of the tree thing now, no way:blah:
That creek johnny really isnt that bad just about 2- 1/2 quads wide and after the first lap really rudded and long , they usually have workers there but when I got stuck there last year they just watched:grr:
oh well I wouldv'e to I guess, but the good thing is if you are stuck there some will help you get out because there is no other way out !!!:blah:

79400ex
08-17-2005, 12:46 PM
They are calling for rain thurs thru sat mostly showers. I would wreath have it a little wet then dried. I rode one year there at it was so dried that you couldn't see the front of your quad.

yfz450xc
08-18-2005, 10:09 AM
come on baby give me some MUD , we need a mud race been along time since one , since Lorretta's as a matter of fact, give me mud so we can shine:D :D or is it the other way around
MUD----MUD----MUD----MUD----MUD----MUD----MUD----MUD----MUD
:blah: :devil: :grr: :macho :ermm: :eek: :D :p ;) :eek2:

Rdogg450
08-18-2005, 07:08 PM
I hate Mud! I don't want to spend a whole day cleaning my quad..... i know waa waa cry me a river!:D

SHEP400EX
08-18-2005, 09:33 PM
mud will be good change of pace- maybe we will be able to see in front of us a little more during the race! hey john hoppa you going? are you using your helmet cam this race?

IOWAracer
08-19-2005, 05:49 PM
hey can we have campfires at the track jsut wandering we wills ee u all there tomarrow night Broc Bromley I am racing b class lol

AnthonyWhite
08-20-2005, 05:11 PM
well here we are... Dj, Devon, Donnye, Kim and I are all sitting here in the hotel being bored. I think were going out to dinner here in a few min. Cant wait to see you guys tomorrow BRIGHT AND EARLY! I havnt gotten up that early in the morning since... well since college last year. Bring on the mud I am sick and tired of eating dust and hoping I make it thru the dust cloud. Who all is camping tonight at the property? I know Sheperd is. Check out his ghetto rigged air conditioner in his trailer... :blah:

SHEP400EX
08-20-2005, 05:38 PM
i thought shep was not coming i guess he changed his mind well i am on my way to camp hope to see you all at race tonight at camp

AnthonyWhite
08-21-2005, 04:32 AM
Well its 5:30 in the morning (yawn). The sleep is still caked in my eyes. The sun isnt even up and its time to leave for the race.

Johnny & Monica
08-21-2005, 07:12 PM
Well we had a blast the night before and the race itself. Big thanks to the 2 course officials who helped our daughter Taylor when she flipped it on a hill. Sure glad I didn't see it.

dj400ex
08-21-2005, 07:43 PM
i had a blast :D glad it wasnt dusty!!!

DJJ450r
08-21-2005, 07:44 PM
:eek: is she alright? i almost went over the bars a couple times cuz it was so whooped out. but i had a lot of fun dj got 1st and i got 2nd, had to let him win one too:blah:

dj400ex
08-21-2005, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by DJJ450r
:eek: is she alright? i almost went over the bars a couple times cuz it was so whooped out. but i had a lot of fun dj got 1st and i got 2nd, had to let him win one too:blah:

uh huh thats why i won by 2mins+ :confused: how'd u let me win? and i hope taylor is alright :)

jdwxv3
08-21-2005, 08:21 PM
SOunds like the race was a blast. My bros did pretty good. Casey got 3rd in C. Mitch got 1st in B and 11th overall and busted his frame and a-arms on the first lap, I guess he hit a stump or something. I will try to post some pics of the broke frame if it is as bad as they say it should be a site to see. Anyway see you all at park hills........ maybe

DJJ450r
08-21-2005, 08:31 PM
me and casey were really close to eachother like 2 seconds but i finally got him on the last lap:D and where did mitch break his frame i hit some revines really hard and bent a rim:(

Johnny & Monica
08-21-2005, 08:39 PM
Yes Tay is fine. Thanks!! She said another quad didn't make it and someone kept telling her to go and she did and it flipped and hit her but she has no bruises or anything, the course officials helped her get going again and she finished the race. 3 laps 7th place in the 2-3-4 class. Tough little cookie she is!!!! Pretty good since the only other time she has raced the 300ex was at the 6 hours of Kahoka. Her and her brother Chance are now tied in points for the Iatvhss after the 2 dropped races and it's going to come down to the last race in October for them to see who finishes better. It's going to be intense. We won't make Park Hills since the Iowa race is the day after.:(

DJJ450r
08-21-2005, 08:48 PM
yea i was at that 6 hour race that was awsome. i want to do the iatvhss really bad but its jus to far away:( welll good luck to taylor and chance and glad to hear shes okay:cool: im going to bed got school tommorow:ermm:

motoboy66
08-21-2005, 10:08 PM
What a fun race. The track conditions were greatnot muddy and not dusty. Very fast race. I din't hit any trees at race speed, but you know just crusing around during the practice lap I hit a tree, guess I was looking elsewhere. The old 400 did very well, except I left half my rear fenders on the trail. Well I hope to hit all the remaining races this year, and maybe an Iowa race as well. Hope everyone had as much fun as I did.

Johnny & Monica
08-21-2005, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by motoboy66
What a fun race. The track conditions were greatnot muddy and not dusty. Very fast race. I din't hit any trees at race speed, but you know just crusing around during the practice lap I hit a tree, guess I was looking elsewhere. The old 400 did very well, except I left half my rear fenders on the trail. Well I hope to hit all the remaining races this year, and maybe an Iowa race as well. Hope everyone had as much fun as I did.

It`ll be hard to hit one of each they both have one race a piece left on the same weekend:( We`re down to the end of the race season It was a fast season with 9 Mo. an 7 Ia. races 2 6 hour races An Iron Man an the 12 hour race left I`m going to sleep all winter like a bear:D An thanks To Chris Burrows for loaning me his 450r to race since I had to sell my 450r to pay bills:( I`ve raced 7 different quads this year now at 7 different tracks :devil: Need a loaner for fortdodge an then maybe I can afford to buy me a new one after oct.

royh
08-22-2005, 03:56 PM
Hey Johnny, I'm right there with you on needing a loner for a while. Just to Donnie and my motor is done. The Cranck bearing cage cracked and ate up the thrust washers which let the crank walk back and forth which did a little more damage. No one sells a rod kit so I gotta put a whle crank kit it. Going to go ahead andput a top end whle I'm there. I know thats probably wht happed to your 450 when it locked up. Better tell mark to check for shavings in the filter, that is if he ever decides to change the oil.

Roy

08-22-2005, 03:58 PM
the points are super messed up right now :(

dj400ex
08-22-2005, 05:18 PM
i know they dont have round 11 points and round 12 points are under the round 11 column. as of now i am in 2nd place and devon is in 5th, but if devon beats tommy at flat river by 13 points and with jon landis dropping his 4 worst he will be in 3rd (i think)

Rdogg450
08-22-2005, 05:33 PM
Awesome race....... Very fast and fun...went over the bars twice from hitting trees but really didn't hurt me.
The season went fast seems like yesterday we were talking about Lebanon....!!!!
Yeah points are very screwed up and half of us aren't getting are work averages so i hope they get it figured out
:eek:

powerstroke
08-22-2005, 06:09 PM
I worked the race and arrowed all weekend. I hope everyone had a good time. Track looked like a blast to me.

I am re-tooling for next season. I have a bunch of stuff for sale if anyone is interested

yfz ARSFX long travel front end. $1800

yfz Custom axis fully adjustable dual rate rear shock $600

04 yfz450. hmf pipe. renthal bars. houser stem. prm skids. prm summit front bumper. trailtech +4 oz flywheel. $4100

scramblerracer
08-22-2005, 07:08 PM
Does anyone know Clint Kitchen. He has not been at any of the races since he had a bad crash at Jamestown. I want to know if he will be at the next race. Thanks Josh

DJJ450r
08-22-2005, 07:52 PM
i cant wait till the flatriver race to see how i do maybe move up to 3rd in c class:D not to bad for my 1st year and missing 5 races. and im going to the ironman again this year hope its not as muddy as last. and im doin a local race at fosterburg. cant wait:)

Devon

79400ex
08-22-2005, 08:21 PM
Rdogg450,

I did the pionts for 25 + c class. Unoffically I got you and Dale H in a tie for first. Sorry I missed that race sound fun for once.

Rdogg450
08-22-2005, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by 79400ex
Rdogg450,

I did the pionts for 25 + c class. Unoffically I got you and Dale H in a tie for first. Sorry I missed that race sound fun for once.
Yeah you missed a fun one...... It was really cool..... no dust or mud!
Hey did you figure my work average for round 11?????
It's all confusing to me:confused: .... lol

cinigen9
08-22-2005, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by powerstroke
I worked the race and arrowed all weekend. I hope everyone had a good time. Track looked like a blast to me.

I am re-tooling for next season. I have a bunch of stuff for sale if anyone is interested

yfz ARSFX long travel front end. $1800

yfz Custom axis fully adjustable dual rate rear shock $600

04 yfz450. hmf pipe. renthal bars. houser stem. prm skids. prm summit front bumper. trailtech +4 oz flywheel. $4100

Matt - you guys did a great job with the course - one of the best tracks of the year - thanks for the effort you put into it.

So, getting ready for a honda, or just an 06 yfz??

Carson

79400ex
08-22-2005, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by Rdogg450
Yeah you missed a fun one...... It was really cool..... no dust or mud!
Hey did you figure my work average for round 11?????
It's all confusing to me:confused: .... lol

Yes I did. I did most of it with a spread sheet on my computer. I added up your best 9 races and including your work average. I might not have been there but one of my quad was there.

Rdogg450
08-22-2005, 09:17 PM
Thats cool..... Thanks:cool:

Johnny & Monica
08-22-2005, 10:15 PM
Yes I did. I did most of it with a spread sheet on my computer. I added up your best 9 races and including your work average. I might not have been there but one of my quad was there.

Yak I rode your quad to see the scores an got a stick in the eye Do you have full coverage? LMAO

royh
08-22-2005, 11:28 PM
Hey Yak, I went through all of the races and sorted out the 25 + C and it's the tightest class. I just did Randy and Dale's scores. As of right now Dale is up by one point with 3 throw aways. Dale won't be at Parkhills so his points are set. If Randy races his next lowest finish to date is a 4th, therefor Randy has to get 3rd to tie or 2nd to take the C + class championship. Either way it has beeen a heck of a battle between those two guys.

shep
08-23-2005, 07:58 AM
:bandit: Hey johny ,when you gonna get some pics up? It was great to be back and see everyone!! Monica was lookin good as ever with that camera!!;)

yfz450xc
08-23-2005, 07:59 AM
Hats off to Matt for all the work he did , he did almost 3 days of work for one work average, outsatnding job Matt, hats off to Monica as usuall you are awesome.
I contacted the score keeper as well and informed her of the problem as I am sure many did along with the 3 of us that worked
florence and not posted yet either.
great course I am allmost temted to say as best track if it werent for the throphy ordeal they just cant seem to get it straight ??
fun course though.
Scott

On a higher story of Johnny and Monica's Taylor.

"Souded like she was going to blow the bike up on the start cause she was on the gas so hard and I was behind her for awhile and wow she really could ride that thing fast"

Report from a fellow racer in the same class as her:D
Way to go Tay Tay:cool:

yfz450xc
08-23-2005, 07:59 AM
Originally posted by shep
:bandit: Hey johny ,when you gonna get some pics up? It was great to be back and see everyone!! Monica was lookin good as ever with that camera!!;)

shep is was good to see ya again also.
Scott

shep
08-23-2005, 08:03 AM
:bandit:Ya i was wanting to more of you than i got to but after the race i was pretty whooped ,had a great time thow !! when is your race?

Johnny & Monica
08-23-2005, 09:15 AM
I'm going to start posting pics sometime today. Great to see everybody.

Tay is a little sore through the shoulders but not the mouth.
The race has gone to Taylors head, she has now challenged me(her mom) to race against her at a Hillbilly this winter. She said she hates to do it because she wouldn't want me to feel bad when she laps me. I guess I'm going to have to try and hopefully I won't hurt myself in the process.

SHep when did ya start smoking again?? Anyway thanks for the Camels.

IOWAracer
08-23-2005, 10:51 AM
I loved the track and had a great time defenatly wont be my last MHSC race only problem I ahd was after my practise lap some how i got a piece of grass in my carb dont know how i was looking at it after i got home from the track i took of the boot from the airbox and puchse the throttle and saw somthin so i got a pair of little pliars and pulled it out it wa about 4 inches long and it seemed taht eerytime iw ent up a steep hill it would start dien and cuttin out didnt hurt me until about half way through my 3rd lap it died and it weas stuck on a hill and it didnt help any that my battery cable brok but i got everything fixed so i will see you all later Broc Bromley #128

shep
08-23-2005, 12:26 PM
:bandit: I hate to say i dident make it very long as a non smoker!!..............................LOL I go faster when i smoke!!:confused: :blah:

jdwxv3
08-23-2005, 12:31 PM
Shep, what did you race? Class and quad?

bjones
08-23-2005, 12:56 PM
Matt from what I've heard you did a really nice job with the course. Now you know what we go though setting one these things up. Thank for helping out and making something out of an event that really needed the help.

Bryan Jones

79400ex
08-23-2005, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by royh
Hey Yak, I went through all of the races and sorted out the 25 + C and it's the tightest class. I just did Randy and Dale's scores. As of right now Dale is up by one point with 3 throw aways. Dale won't be at Parkhills so his points are set. If Randy races his next lowest finish to date is a 4th, therefor Randy has to get 3rd to tie or 2nd to take the C + class championship. Either way it has beeen a heck of a battle between those two guys.

royh, like I said mine is un offacial. But I have them tied with 172 pionts. Did you include his work averagew for poor boys race.? I agree with the 25+ C class is tight. It looks like I am going to finish in the top ten . I don't know if I am going to Flat river or to the Iowa race that weeekend. I also need some seat time before that.

shep
08-23-2005, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by jdwxv3
Shep, what did you race? Class and quad? :bandit: YFZ and A !!

79400ex
08-23-2005, 02:24 PM
I just want everyone to know that the atv's out number the bikes 132 to 123 at Newark. For once we beat them and can't be called the side show.

montycarlo
08-23-2005, 04:16 PM
I just want everyone to know that the atv's out number the bikes 132 to 123 at Newark. For once we beat them and can't be called the side show.
:macho Very much good to hear!

balls2da-wall
08-23-2005, 04:18 PM
It was my first missouri race and first race in b-class but it wont be my last:D plan on hitting atleast 5 races down there next year!

Johnny & Monica
08-23-2005, 04:37 PM
Pictures are up an posted feel free to add to them That was a sweet track bullcreek, florance an westphalia,an newark are all runners up in my book.But Newark needs to do something about trophies 2 per class an your checks in the mail:confused: :confused: Oh well may an may not see a trophy See ya all at the banquet An good luck at park hills

Rdogg450
08-23-2005, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by Johnny & Monica
Pictures are up an posted feel free to add to them That was a sweet track bullcreek, florance an westphalia,an newark are all runners up in my book.But Newark needs to do something about trophies 2 per class an your checks in the mail:confused: :confused: Oh well may an may not see a trophy See ya all at the banquet An good luck at park hills

LOL! Yes i'm not holding my breath nor waiting for the mailman to bring me my plaque.....lol :cool:

Rdogg450
08-23-2005, 07:04 PM

That is awesome...... finally:D

Johnny & Monica
08-23-2005, 07:11 PM

And a bike club put on the race woo woo:D

powerstroke
08-23-2005, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by cinigen9
Matt - you guys did a great job with the course - one of the best tracks of the year - thanks for the effort you put into it.

So, getting ready for a honda, or just an 06 yfz??

Carson

hard to say what I will be riding next year carson......:D I am waiting to see what honda puts out in september. electric start maybe? :confused: I am glad to hear everyone liked the track. The promoters(gary mittelberg and friends) are VERY nice people. They had the trail cut when I got there I just made a few small changes and did a bunch of arrowing. Bjones is right, setting up a race is a ton of work and I wasnt even there for the half of it. Matt

Johnny & Monica
08-25-2005, 12:27 AM
Woo Woo I made the atvriders home page on my borrowed quad from Chris Burrows:D

Better than being on the cover of the Rolling Stone:blah:

tprender
08-25-2005, 06:03 AM
It just amazies me that a promoter can't check the website on what the rider count for each class is before there race so that they have about the right number of trophies. Maybe they don't have a computer? At least they are sayiong that one will be mailed. That is better than the others saying , "tough luck" that is all that we are giving out, now go home.
Matt glad to see that you helped set or straightn out the track for the rest of the riders. Like Brian said , now you see how much work goes into setting up a race.
See all of you are the last race.

yfz450xc
08-25-2005, 07:58 AM
Like our race coming up at splinter ; I have already spent at least 3 hours on throphys and trying to figure how many and what size, we always order to many but its ok because we just redo a little and use them for the next year, its not rocket science but you do need a good supply of throphys. Our cost last year for throphy for 1 race was right at $375.00 cost so it is not a fortune and if it is they are getting robbed.
Scott

shep
08-25-2005, 04:57 PM
:bandit: when is the Splintercreek race? someone please!!

montycarlo
08-25-2005, 05:21 PM
Woo Woo I made the atvriders home page on my borrowed quad from Chris Burrows:D

Better than being on the cover of the Rolling Stone:blah:

Oh yea I was just about to comment on that sexxy bee-otch too! :devil:

jdwxv3
08-25-2005, 05:31 PM
Can anyone figure the young B class results out on a spread sheet? I was just wondering if my Bro Mitch had the points wraped up. He was maybe wanting to run A to get more overall points if he did not have to race B. Also if he ran one A race would that throw his B points out the window? Thanks a lot if anyone can help me out! Later, Josh

Rdogg450
08-25-2005, 06:03 PM
Splinter Creek race September 25th.:)

AnthonyWhite
08-25-2005, 06:21 PM
Splinter Creek race September 25th.:)

whos all going to that? i am:D

tprender
08-25-2005, 06:33 PM
If he moved up to A for the last race of the year it is no problem on his points in the B class. You take or count the best 70% of your scores in a class. The only thing that could happen, but it will not, is that if there was another race he could not move back and race in the B class.

jdwxv3
08-25-2005, 07:13 PM
Thanks for clearing that up tprender! He was just wondering. I think he has it wrapped up and wants to finish with a strong overall in the last race. Thanks for the info once agian!!

jdwxv3
08-25-2005, 07:13 PM
Where is Splinter Creek?

DJJ450r
08-25-2005, 07:45 PM
Where is Splinter Creek?

after taking off his worst 4 scroes mitch has 143 points and justin rains has 137 so all justin has to do is get 14th and he passes mitch i think. so i would race in B if i were him. good luck to him whatever class he runs:D and splinter creek is in fosterburg, IL

jdwxv3
08-26-2005, 04:45 AM
Thanks! I have been a bit busy and could not do the math. Thanks again!

jdwxv3
08-26-2005, 04:53 AM
I just did the math. Dropping the lowest 4 and adding the highest 8 so far Mitch has 164 and Rains has 146. Adding up Mitchs next lowest score to the 164 and Mitch will have 177 points. Rains will have at the most 168 with a win. I think Mitch has it but it is REALLLY early and I will have to do the math over again:o

yfz450xc
08-26-2005, 04:55 AM
Where is Splinter Creek?

45 minutes eats of st louis I will put up all the details in a week or so.
Scott

79400ex
08-26-2005, 10:09 AM
To figure the b class just add up each rider best 9 scores. That is what I did for the 25+ Class.

79400ex
08-26-2005, 10:24 AM
the missouri site has the pionts up date. However, the round 12 and 11 are swicthed. Also, randy she doesn't have your work average for folornce(sp). IF added it in you and dale are tied.

jdwxv3
08-26-2005, 11:14 AM
the missouri site has the pionts up date. However, the round 12 and 11 are swicthed. Also, randy she doesn't have your work average for folornce(sp). IF added it in you and dale are tied.

WOW tied, Guess we will see who can handle the pressure the best!!!

DJJ450r
08-26-2005, 03:22 PM
I just did the math. Dropping the lowest 4 and adding the highest 8 so far Mitch has 164 and Rains has 146. Adding up Mitchs next lowest score to the 164 and Mitch will have 177 points. Rains will have at the most 168 with a win. I think Mitch has it but it is REALLLY early and I will have to do the math over again:o

MY BAD i ddint know they alreayd dropped the lowest 3 races sorry:(

jdwxv3
08-26-2005, 04:18 PM
Lol I wouldnt worry about it. Thanks for the info anyway. See ya at Park Hills if I get to make it.

outlawATV
08-26-2005, 04:23 PM
lol they gave Michaels points to Bryan Baker. Didn't even give Rhett his points. What a deal. mommab

Rdogg450
08-26-2005, 08:32 PM
Wow ...... what a mess!!!! I sure hope more than one person goes over the final tally of points.... I'm sure they'll figure it out:)

I just want my FLORENCE work average!!!!!! Please!!!!!!

mrsyfz450xc
08-26-2005, 09:31 PM
you don't get a work average for drinking beer in the woods! Quit whining! :D :D :eek2: :blah:

Rdogg450
08-26-2005, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by mrsyfz450xc
you don't get a work average for drinking beer in the woods! Quit whining! :D :D :eek2: :blah:

That wasn't very nice!!! I worked my butt off that day! It was hot and dusty...... it was tough reading those numbers.....lol:cool:

bjones
08-27-2005, 07:39 AM
Wow ...... what a mess!!!! I sure hope more than one person goes over the final tally of points.... I'm sure they'll figure it out:)

I just want my FLORENCE work average!!!!!! Please!!!!!!

If she hasn't given work averages yet I would call her at home and hound her about it because she hasn't done March of Dimes either. I also hope somebody smart goes over season points because I' have never seen them this messed up in the ten years I have been with the series.

Bryan Jones

Rdogg450
08-27-2005, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by bjones
If she hasn't given work averages yet I would call her at home and hound her about it because she hasn't done March of Dimes either. I also hope somebody smart goes over season points because I' have never seen them this messed up in the ten years I have been with the series.

Bryan Jones

How long do you have to question the points or work averages???? Is there a certain time frame after the series is over or is it at the scorekeeper's discretion???
No biggie ..... just wondering????:p

Johnny & Monica
08-27-2005, 10:02 AM
Hopefully they will get it all straight soon. I've emailed her numerous times this year and have yet to receive one reply back. I know people get busy but at least answer back and say something it's just courtesy. At least Geoff got his work average for March of Dimes.

yfz450xc
08-27-2005, 01:39 PM
How long do you have to question the points or work averages???? Is there a certain time frame after the series is over or is it at the scorekeeper's discretion???
No biggie ..... just wondering????:p

They will send out banquet notice around december for the year end plaques and they usually give time then before to get things straight, but it will also be brought up at teh november meeting which I will be at with the surveys , so EVERYONE send me them surveys I would like to see things change a bit and this is a good start.
Scott

yfz450xc
08-27-2005, 01:43 PM
Hopefully they will get it all straight soon. I've emailed her numerous times this year and have yet to receive one reply back. I know people get busy but at least answer back and say something it's just courtesy. At least Geoff got his work average for March of Dimes.

Were still missing dustin stelzer's work for the dimes race and I am not sure who else for that one , but I did notice that the ones working the newark race got thier points nothing against them but if you can keep up with one race why not the rest ???
Come on Erica take care of us you are OUR spokeswoman!!!:D
Scott:)

geogeorge
08-28-2005, 02:09 PM

It took me being a real pain in they butt to get it done. All I can say is keep on the score keeper or try calling Greg and have him keep on her as well.

tprender
08-28-2005, 06:04 PM
You need to contact her not Greg. Greg emailed her who was supposed to get a work average for the March of Dimes race. Not sure what is up with her about having the scores messed up. There is no time or date that is when the scores are finizilized. This has never come up before with the scores being this screwed up. Erica is the one that you need to try and contact to get things straight.

powerstroke
09-02-2005, 04:31 PM
if any mo guys are interested I have an ARSFX front end and a fully adjustable AXIS rear shock for sale for a YFZ. GeoGeorge you outta buy this stuff and make that 06 handle like a dream;) Matt

yfz450xc
09-02-2005, 06:35 PM
if any mo guys are interested I have an ARSFX front end and a fully adjustable AXIS rear shock for sale for a YFZ. GeoGeorge you outta buy this stuff and make that 06 handle like a dream;) Matt

Yes Geoff this stuff has your name all over it:D

geogeorge
09-02-2005, 07:42 PM

Something tells me I might get intruble with that stuff in the stock class. Besides the 06 handles like a dream now anyway. Funny how much faster it is with out the nerf rubbing the tire.

AnthonyWhite
09-02-2005, 07:53 PM
I would love to have that rear axis. I got a rear elka I'd love to trade off for an axis : D

geogeorge
09-02-2005, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by yfz450xc
Yes Geoff this stuff has your name all over it:D

Hay Scott can I cheer pick beginners class again this year or do I have to move up at your race?:rolleyes:

jdwxv3
09-02-2005, 10:09 PM
WHen will we get some more info on this splinter creek race? Now that gas is $3.19 a gallon I dont know if I will make it but I will see what happens closer to the date.

yfz450xc
09-03-2005, 05:47 AM
Originally posted by geogeorge
Hay Scott can I cheer pick beginners class again this year or do I have to move up at your race?:rolleyes:

It is a non points race so I really dont have any rules on it but throphy's will be pn the heavy side regardless of class.
AA-Pay out and 3 places also
B - 8 places
Beginner - 4 places
utility -3 places
mini -100%
All throphys are actually old school throphy with ATV tops , I like this cause we dont see enough of "Throphy's" any more, everything was based on last years count.

I will put some thing out tonight on the race were working on it again this morning but it has some really neat stuff this year I have been having a Bobcat operator helping me:D
Scott

jdwxv3
09-03-2005, 08:01 AM
How many people ussually race it? Is it as fast as the Missouri Series? Is it 1 1/2 hours or 2? What is the track like? Thanks, Josh

geogeorge
09-03-2005, 07:36 PM
How many people ussually race it? Is it as fast as the Missouri Series? Is it 1 1/2 hours or 2? What is the track like? Thanks, Josh

Josh if it is anything like last years it is a fun track and they run 1.5 hours. A good mix of everything from moto cross track to woods. I know last year I had a blast just riding the track I still grin when I think about it and will run it when ever they have a race.:macho

powerstroke
09-03-2005, 07:41 PM
josh--its a nice track and there is usually a good turnout of missouri racers. you should check it out.

hey Scott that questionaire should be showing up there anytime brother.
Matt

P.S. anybody need a XC clarke tank for a YFZ???? or perhaps a W.E.R stabilizer????? Ill make for a good deal on em. geez im feeling like a salesman lately:D

mrsyfz450xc
09-03-2005, 09:01 PM
Scott is grounded from buying ANYTHING until I have a trailer. A REAL trailer with like beds and stuff! Hope to see you in Fosterburg. Tell Gaylon Hi, I missed him at Florence.
:blah:

mrsyfz450xc
09-03-2005, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by geogeorge
Josh if it is anything like last years it is a fun track and they run 1.5 hours. A good mix of everything from moto cross track to woods. I know last year I had a blast just riding the track I still grin when I think about it and will run it when ever they have a race.:macho

Hope to see you again Geoff. Thanks for the plug. Bring Brian and Tom along.

powerstroke
09-03-2005, 10:30 PM
sounds like he better get you a trailer then:D

me and the wife were thinkin about a living quarters enclosed for next season but with gas prices I might show up with my quad strapped to the roof of a mazda miata!!!!!! or maybe i will just ride my quad to the races:blah: Matt

yfz450xc
09-03-2005, 10:38 PM
Well Powerstroke then we may have to car pool with a datsun or
you may have to trian them awesome canine's of yours to pull trailers rather than chase Ducks:D
No just kidding mans best friend is the most awesome thing to have I just lost mine o0f 15 years so enjoy them talented dogs of yours ole buddy.
see ya down here at splinter.
Bring the wife and kids to it's close enough.
Scott

Rdogg450
09-04-2005, 10:48 AM
Have you built any bridges yet for the creek crossings yet Scott???
We need a safe course.....lol:eek:

geogeorge
09-04-2005, 10:54 AM

I think I heard them saying they were going to get you arm flotes for the bike. :devil:

scramblerracer
09-04-2005, 03:50 PM
Any MHSC atv riders going to race the Hillbilly series. I have been thinking about it, but am not sure what to expect. Thanks Josh

geogeorge
09-04-2005, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by scramblerracer
Any MHSC atv riders going to race the Hillbilly series. I have been thinking about it, but am not sure what to expect. Thanks Josh

I'll be running some of them. There just like a Mo but you do two 45 motos with a break in the middle for the kids to race. There really good tracks. Spud does a nice job on them.

cinigen9
09-04-2005, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by scramblerracer

Great series! Great folks and tough tracks. Try to make a few if you can. Expect shorter and tighter tracks, usually not quite as many quads, and it is a little less intense than the MHSC series.

Noticed you are just down the road from me (Columbia). With gas prices the way they are, we may have to do some car pooling to afford this racing habit!

Carson

yfz450xc
09-05-2005, 02:00 PM

Safety rule #1 Rdogg always race with your eyes open and you would be alot faster to:eek2:

I have a post on splinter now everyone, hope to see you all out there.
Scott