PDA

View Full Version : Goki Electric Start 450r

Shawn Hess
08-13-2005, 06:08 PM
Has anyone installed a Goki on their bike, and what do you think about them? I was considering getting one, but I wanted a little feed back to see if they were any good.

370kingR
08-15-2005, 03:53 AM
I had one on a 350x and its pretty much junk. It was unreliable, i had to press on this HUGE heavy gear onto the flywheel which totally slowed it down, and the battery case fell apart. Hope this helps...

jshtex
08-15-2005, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by Shawn Hess
Has anyone installed a Goki on their bike, and what do you think about them? I was considering getting one, but I wanted a little feed back to see if they were any good.

Shawn, you tired of passing all the other pro's on the first lap???

Heck I think its probably good for ya to at least see em for a little while.

450Rfutureracer
08-07-2006, 10:06 PM
I got a starter and it works great, but the battery I put in dies all the time because there is no charging system.

450raider
08-08-2006, 11:51 AM
i was wondeing the same about this kit and did research and found that the cons outweigh the pros such as the part where you cut your plastic for the battery box and drill holes in your subframe for it (in wich im not cool with at all) and overall i think the there was 0% effort put into the design of it so i think i'll just trade the ole' 04 for an 07 with the flame and red hot frame:devil:
just my thoghts