PDA

View Full Version : supercross the movie

coryatver
08-13-2005, 01:46 PM
I just saw a comercal on TV about a movie coming out wednesday. Anyone heard of this?

wantablaster
08-13-2005, 01:48 PM
do you mean supercross the movie? but ya the racing part of it looks pretty good but all the fiting they show is stupi cus it was never like that at any of the races i went to.

08-13-2005, 02:17 PM
it looks like its gonna be pretty stupid, but me and about 10 friends are going in full riding gear:p

08-13-2005, 02:20 PM
they are trying to make the sport look like its all about money, fame and sex

Warnerade
08-13-2005, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by aLLoY MX 428
it looks like its gonna be pretty stupid, but me and about 10 friends are going in full riding gear:p id put money on it that you will all go in full clothing.

08-13-2005, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by NacsRacer027
id put money on it that you will all go in full clothing. have a paypal account?

Warnerade
08-13-2005, 02:27 PM
yes i do, and i would also like to see a group picture in front of the theatre, someone buying the ticket, and sitting in the theatre...

it takes balls to pull something like that off.

Kyle_Racer_31
08-13-2005, 02:28 PM
We have a bunch of Posers around my town....so its going to be funny watching them all act like they ride:rolleyes:

trick450r
08-13-2005, 02:34 PM
yes i do, and i would also like to see a group picture in front of the theatre, someone buying the ticket, and sitting in the theatre...

agreed...i hate it when people say they are going to do something like that...cuz you just know that they wont...

WOracing
08-13-2005, 02:37 PM

haha not really you just have to have the sport in your blood;) i went to school in full gear with some freinds every other friday. it was mentioned in our senior video!

Warnerade
08-13-2005, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by WOracing
haha not really you just have to have the sport in your blood;) i went to school in full gear with some freinds every other friday. it was mentioned in our senior video! no..you jsut need to have balls and be very outgoing.

going to school with people you know, and the movies with people you dont are 2 completely different things...

Tommy 17
08-13-2005, 03:23 PM
i'd do it haha... i've worn riding gear to highschool already and it was even muddy:o :p

Pappy
08-13-2005, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by Honda MaNiAc 01
they are trying to make the sport look like its all about money, fame and sex

you mean it isn't:confused: screw supercross then, ill find another sport that offers all that:devil:

Tommy 17
08-13-2005, 03:38 PM
everything u do in life is related to sex and money

08-13-2005, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
you mean it isn't:confused: screw supercross then, ill find another sport that offers all that:devil:

HAHAHAHAHA i mean like they are focusing more on that than the actual riding

WOracing
08-13-2005, 05:29 PM
no..you jsut need to have balls and be very outgoing.

going to school with people you know, and the movies with people you dont are 2 completely different things...

no...you should see the looks we got:devil: it wasnt just with people i knew.

250xridamatt
08-13-2005, 05:40 PM
I wore my gear to school one day and all these smart*** kids kept on saying "That is some awesome paintball gear, but how do you run in those boots?" I go to a pretty small private school and there is only 1 other person that actually rides there. I felt like slapping some kids on the back of the head for stupid comments like that.

08-13-2005, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by 250xridamatt
I wore my gear to school one day and all these smart*** kids kept on saying "That is some awesome paintball gear, but how do you run in those boots?" I go to a pretty small private school and there is only 1 other person that actually rides there. I felt like slapping some kids on the back of the head for stupid comments like that.

LMFAO! what a bunch of douches

FourFiftyFour
08-14-2005, 12:56 AM
im gonna go in full gear with some people and were gonna have tear offs and at random parts of the movie (the non riding parts) we are gonna tear off the tear offs.....lol the movie looks that stupid anyway. crf graphics on a 2 stroke bike :huh give me a break.

250xridamatt
08-14-2005, 02:02 PM
I just read a big article about it in Racer X magazine. After reading that I figure it might not be that bad. They said the racing action is pretty good, and the movie should overall be pretty good, minus the few hollywood racing lines that dont make any sense.

Jake250ex
08-14-2005, 06:27 PM
looks like fast an furious to me... accept bikes instead on cars

youll be guaranteed to see plenty of overacting and corniness

Warnerade
08-14-2005, 06:32 PM
for 2fast 2 furious....i printed a few of these out and put them under riders windsheild wipers:cool:

http://www.thefranchise.net/club3g/files/TFGTTICKET.pdf

08-14-2005, 06:46 PM
for 2fast 2 furious....i printed a few of these out and put them under riders windsheild wipers:cool:

http://www.thefranchise.net/club3g/files/TFGTTICKET.pdf ROFLMFAO

bens250ex
08-14-2005, 09:00 PM

lmao me and one_bad_400 dressed up in full motor cross gear went to home depo and wal mart atleast we had our helmats on and no one could really tell who we were..every one looked at us funny we had it on video but lost the video camera boy was it great..we also went to wendy's and some old people kept starin at us and kept sayin we were stupid and stuff so then we made them feel bad or tried to and said were with the big brother foundation and were going to die soon man it was one funny night then we went into a party dressed like this

08-14-2005, 09:07 PM
someone bet me i wouldnt go to the mall in full mx gear and walk all around for an hour and a half.well, i did,and i made 100 bucks:cool: :D

08-14-2005, 09:54 PM
In 7th grade i had a riding party n we went to the grocery store to get food all muddy we were all like MAN U SEE THE SIZE OF THAT MUDHOLE.. HOLD ONTO UR LUGNUTS!

jcv400ex
08-15-2005, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by Honda MaNiAc 01
In 7th grade i had a riding party n we went to the grocery store to get food all muddy we were all like MAN U SEE THE SIZE OF THAT MUDHOLE.. HOLD ONTO UR LUGNUTS!

No, that was band camp little davey......and you where on your huffy......:rolleyes:

dunnonuttin
08-15-2005, 10:29 AM

it takes balls to pull something like that off. not really, i went to ace speedway, mcdonalds, and through walmart with my bmx jersey and pants on

Kyle_Racer_31
08-15-2005, 10:53 AM
I think the guy on the movie looks like hes never seen or been on a bike..
:rolleyes:

Warnerade
08-15-2005, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by dunnonuttin
not really, i went to ace speedway, mcdonalds, and through walmart with my bmx jersey and pants on full riding gear > jersey and pants