PDA

View Full Version : Def Leppard and Tea Party

Quad18star
08-13-2005, 08:19 AM
Anyone ever see either of these 2 bands in concert before ?? My girlfriend and I went and seen them lastnight , and I must admit ... they put on a pretty awesome show . The Tea Party opened for Def Leppard and played an hour set ... then Def Leppard played for about an 1hr and 45 minutes . This was their first stop on the Canadian tour . We were sitting about 25 feet away from a set of speakers and this morning my ears are still ringing . If you do have a chance to see them , I would recommend going ... they played some great music . this was their Rock of Ages Tour .

What bands have you guys seen in concert ?? I've now seen Treble Charger , Three Days Grace , The Trews, Nickelback , Def Leppard, Tea Party and a few others . All these shows have been in small venues so your ear drums take a beating .

08-13-2005, 08:21 AM
is def leppard the guy with the drummer with one arm? I saw whoever that was in concert a few years ago, they were okay

Quad18star
08-13-2005, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by MixMasterMike
is def leppard the guy with the drummer with one arm? I saw whoever that was in concert a few years ago, they were okay

Ya he's the one with 1 arm . Pretty amazing to watch him play .... this guy can play drums with the best of them .

redroost85
08-13-2005, 04:11 PM
I'm not ashamed to say that the Leppard is probably my favorite band!:bandit:

I still remember hearing the Hysteria album from my friend for the first tape on cassette....I was hooked!:devil:

I know Ill take some hits for this but frankly I don't give a chit....Def Leppard is the Rock of Ages!:macho

300exPat
08-13-2005, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by redroost85
I'm not ashamed to say that the Leppard is probably my favorite band!:bandit:

I still remember hearing the Hysteria album from my friend for the first tape on cassette....I was hooked!:devil:

I know Ill take some hits for this but frankly I don't give a chit....Def Leppard is the Rock of Ages!:macho

Yeah man they bring back memories for me too, not as old as that but I remember the first time my dad played the tape while we were cruising around in his old wrangler

LTandRaptorider
08-14-2005, 08:17 AM
Yep, I saw them for the first time about 10 years ago or so... saw them again couple months ago, they still sound great! :cool:

Woodsrider
08-14-2005, 09:42 AM
I saw them in the '80s with Night Ranger, and Rail, a small time band that never really made it. That was back in the day when the drummer still had both his arms;)

LTandRaptorider
08-14-2005, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by Woodsrider
I saw them in the '80s with Night Ranger, and Rail, a small time band that never really made it. That was back in the day when the drummer still had both his arms;)

yeah, when I saw them last, the drummer was carrying some stuff. I asked if he needed a hand... bad choice of words? :confused: :p

zephead400ex
08-14-2005, 04:04 PM
I've seen a LOT of bands...Soulfly, Ill Nino (twice), Disturbed, Flaw, Cold, Slaves on Dope, Tool, Kittie, Union Underground, Robert Plant, Fear Factory (by far the loudest concert I've ever been too!!!), Killswitch Engage, etc. etc. etc....

crday98
08-14-2005, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
yeah, when I saw them last, the drummer was carrying some stuff. I asked if he needed a hand... bad choice of words? :confused: :p
as crappy as my day was today, that is the first thing that actually made me laugh. it reminds me of that joke...

What has 9 arms and sucks?

def leppard!

i didn't post the joke so don't give me chit!:D i listen to everything but i am an 80's hair band guy at heart. def leppard is one of my favs.