PDA

View Full Version : Quad Friendly tracks -- Va

sprtrx300ex
08-13-2005, 07:03 AM
Im in northern Virginia, and all the tracks I ride at are all setup for dirt-bikes and don't allow quads to ride as much as bikes....

Are there any tracks around this area that have alot of open practice days? I heard Budds Creek stopped having open practice days and only allows you to practice the day of a race...

So list what tracks you ride at and what they are like, and if they have a websitte, post that too.

speedracer400
08-13-2005, 11:12 PM
what part of No. Va are u in? I'm just below Quantico we mainly trail ride now and then we'll go somewhere that has a track usually private. In the process of building a track slash trail at my parents house in Stafford. If your ever interested in doing some trail riding pm me or throw up a new topic about it and we'll work out the details.

TCracin440ex
08-13-2005, 11:24 PM
birch creek motorsports in danville, va....

open practice every saturday from 11-5...idk how far you are from birch creek but its worth a trip

dan harris
09-06-2005, 09:27 AM
The Breezewood Proving Grounds motocross park and campground is in south central PA just off the PA turnpike, interstate 70 and route 30. The owner is seriouse about quads (dan has the 2001 A class #1 plate for district 7 quad motocross) and welcomes all quad riders out to his park.

sprtrx300ex
09-06-2005, 06:01 PM
yea i went there a few years ago before you guys closed down. Id like to make a trip back up there though