PDA

View Full Version : Wheelie Questions Answered

JLanphear
08-12-2005, 09:03 PM
Harlen came to me with the idea to do a Guide on How to do wheelies. I was of course, happy to help. Not only because this is my favorite ATV related site, but also because it seems you see a new "Wheelie" thread every day.

Hopefully this will help some of you out, and cut down on a lot of the questions you might have. The link to the article can be found on the main page, or by clicking this link...

http://www.atvriders.com/articles/atvwheelie.html

This is geared more towards the rider just starting to learn wheelies, or the ones having trouble with them. However, maybe even some of you "experts" may be able to find a couple things useful in it.

Thanks to everyone who reads it, and thanks Harlen for putting it up on the site.

-Josh

Pappy
08-12-2005, 09:10 PM
i thought you did a great job. i may even try a few tricks now. i think i can perfect the falling off the quad wheelie:p

JLanphear
08-12-2005, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
i thought you did a great job. i may even try a few tricks now. i think i can perfect the falling off the quad wheelie:p

Thanks Pappy....Glad to hear you are feeling better. Scary stuff.

I noticed my spel chekker got fooled by a couple of my mistakes, so I'm gonna have to correct those.

I am awful at reading over something that I wrote myself....haha.

Thanks again...keep me posted regarding your progress...hehehe

z400roosteR
08-13-2005, 06:51 PM
Well i am someone who appreciates that you took the time to write that out cause i would love to add that to my arsenal of tricks(which is temporarily empty as of now.:devil: LoL).

BlazingYamahaYz
08-19-2005, 03:42 PM
Awesome job Phear! I can now easily do standing and sitting wheelies, before I could really only do split wheelies. I just gotta go out and practice some more to perfect 'em. Thanks bro.:)

08-19-2005, 10:19 PM
not tryin to be a prick but there is a typo:p

when your talking about the split wheelie and about getting your foot injured if it hits the ground you put

(typo in quotations)
I have "no" had this happen to me, but I have heard and seen cases where this has happened.

it should be not;) :blah: