PDA

View Full Version : Ceramic coating?

300exPat
08-12-2005, 08:47 PM
Hey pappy I was wondering if you did ceramic coating or something along those lines thats strong that would stay on my LRD because I need to have the header and part before the canister redone badly...

Pappy
08-12-2005, 08:52 PM
i have been doing some ceramic coating and its turned out pretty good.

what coating is on your pipe now?

300exPat
08-13-2005, 07:07 AM
It started out with a ceramic coating I *think*, the guy who had it before me left it in the rain all the time and treated it like crap. The pipe was all rusted and crapped out so I sanded it a little and put some high temp paint on it, it's held up pretty well so far except where I went to add another coat :rolleyes: ... it all bubbled. Now I want to get a ceramic coat that will actually last and not come off, if you want to do it let me know how much you'll do it for and i'll ship it to you.

Thanks,
Pat

UbeenSmoked
08-31-2005, 10:06 PM
Hey Pappy how much do u charge to have a header done, i have a HMF pipe, just curious

Pappy
08-31-2005, 10:09 PM
i was doing them for cost just to help folks out. but in all honesty, i have to veer away from it for awhile. im not supposed to be near many chemicals due to me being sick last month so ive been avioding everything except powdercoat.

there was someone else doing them around here also, looked to be good work. i will see if i can dig up his name and see if he would take on some work.