PDA

View Full Version : ebay

400Rider022
08-11-2005, 09:31 AM
what happens if someone files an unpaid complaint b.c i told him that something wouldnt fit my bike b.c i found out last minute he said he just needs to get the retail value back or something...???

Quadworks
08-11-2005, 10:06 AM
Nothing public. You just get a "Non-Paying Bidder" strike against you. After 3 they suspend you for good. Unless you can prove otherwiser. Take the hit if you want just let the seller know that feedback works both ways if you know what I mean.

crday98
08-11-2005, 10:23 AM
was it the sellers fault that this part did not fit your quad or did you just bid to later find out it would not? if it was your fault, suck it up and take the negative feedback if he leaves it for you. i wouldn't advise that you leave negative feedback for the seller like Quadworks suggested because he did nothing wrong. i hate ebay morons like him that suggest or do such things.
most sellers will leave positive or neutral feedback for people that make such mistakes as long as they reimburse them for their listing fees. if you were to leave negative feedback for him, he can respond to it and his comments will be posted along with your feedback comments explaining that you were in the wrong which will just expose you for being an idiot. he can also file a claim against you for leaving false feedback against him. be a man and do what is right.

Quadworks
08-12-2005, 05:12 AM
I said nothing about leaving him negative feedback! I stated that feedback works both ways. If the seller was wrong for instance and leaves negative he could also leave negative feedback. If the seller leaves no feedback the he should leave no feedback. That way their ratings will not go down.

crday98
08-12-2005, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by Quadworks
I said nothing about leaving him negative feedback! I stated that feedback works both ways. If the seller was wrong for instance and leaves negative he could also leave negative feedback. If the seller leaves no feedback the he should leave no feedback. That way their ratings will not go down.

you didn't come out and say about threatening the guy with negative feedback but i don't think we were all born yesterday not to know what you meant when you said "Take the hit if you want just let the seller know that feedback works both ways if you know what I mean."
;)

Quadworks
08-12-2005, 09:37 PM
I didn't say anything about threatening the guy. He screwed up on his payment things. Also wouldn't answer emails for a few days then said money orders had to be received within 7 days. All this along with being very rude and name calling. So why would I pay and take a chance at losing out? It was a part that I was needing so I found it else where. I just stated that to let him know if he left negative for me it would be returned.

chucked
08-13-2005, 12:26 PM
I hate those EBAY morons!! I ued to have insurance as optional and when they paid for it I got it when they didnt pay for it I didnt get it. Well I sold a gas tank for a zx7 and it was practically destroyed in shipping, well he didnt pay insurance and tried going after me..... Idiots... Well now insurance is mandatory with my auctions, its only 3 dollars.

crday98
08-13-2005, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by Quadworks
I didn't say anything about threatening the guy. He screwed up on his payment things. Also wouldn't answer emails for a few days then said money orders had to be received within 7 days. All this along with being very rude and name calling. So why would I pay and take a chance at losing out? It was a part that I was needing so I found it else where. I just stated that to let him know if he left negative for me it would be returned.
ummm, that is nice and all but we're not talking about something that happened to you. we are talking about the thread starter's situation and he is in the wrong.:huh