PDA

View Full Version : 400ex YOSHIMURA Full pipe for trade

enduro400rider
08-11-2005, 09:21 AM
hey i have a complete Yoshimura pipe that i would like to trade for a new pipe. the yoshi is in great shape, it has one very very small ding near the tip. it has been polished and looks good with just a couple little scuffs near the connecting coller but you cant really see them unless you have the pipe off the bike. it comes with a yoshimura header too the header has been polished but not the whole header i just never got around to finnishing it. i would like to trade for a Sparks or a HMF full pipe. let me know what you have i will consider other pipes just NO white bros or FMFs. i have pics i will post them latter today. thanks

enduro400rider
08-11-2005, 03:03 PM
heres a pic ill get one of the header latter, the pic doesnt really show how well its polished its very nicely done.

yamablaster24
08-11-2005, 05:54 PM
will you sell it? If so how much

enduro400rider
08-11-2005, 08:27 PM
i really dont want to sell it but since i havent gotten any offers i could probably sell it, for 350+shipping i cant gurentee that i will sell it right now but ill talk to someone i know has an HMF and see if they will sell it to me and if they will i will sell the yoshi to you so let me know if you will go 350+shipping and i will talk to the guy and get back to you

enduro400rider
08-11-2005, 08:47 PM
somebody must want this pipe it sounds great not too loud and it is very good looking and pretty light.