PDA

View Full Version : Crashed At Unidilla National

JLITTLE18
08-11-2005, 09:15 AM
I CRASHED IN THE FIRST TURN OF THE PLUS 25 LCQ. I GOT KNOCKED OUT. I DONT REMEMBER ANYTHING.

I WAS JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE HAD SEEN THE CRASH IN THE FIRST TURN OF THE PLUS 25 LCQ, AND IF YOU'D LET ME KNOW WHAT HAPPENED, I DISLOCATED MY HIP AND FRACTURED FOUR VERTABRE'S. IM FINE JUST WONDERING WHAT HAPPENED

ANY HELP WOULD BE APPREICATED
THANKS,
JEFF

riley racing
08-11-2005, 11:39 AM
Jeff,
Glad to hear you are feeling a bit better. It was a nasty crash. My husband was supposed to run that race but backed out because of the track conditions. Then I was going to run in his place but also decided not to due to the fact of getting hurt and not being able to run the women's class on sunday. What it looked like to me is that everyone tried to squeeze that corner and you happend to get caught in the middle. They did end up red flagging the race. One of the pro am riders we were with stated that is only the second time he has ever seen a MX race red flagged. As for the dislocated hip I feel for you. My son got run over last year in the pits at the Ashtabula TT by a Kawai Mule and dislocated his hip. It took him a year before he was back to about 100%. The doctors stated he would have been better off breaking it. Again sorry about the hip and the back. Lots of rest. Sorry I couldn't be of more help. Good luck with healing.

Chris 75
08-11-2005, 07:05 PM
Jeff whats up I had walden red flaged with my collarbone were awsome when we wreck we do it right Im glad your okay and back to work so soon. Hang in there I feel for you talk to you soon Chris

JLITTLE18
08-24-2005, 02:46 PM
THANKS FOR THE INFO.