PDA

View Full Version : burgard

xrxmxcx
08-10-2005, 08:18 PM
hey pappy, i have a question

ive been wondering, if i got a burgard swing-arm for my warrior, could i use a yfz round housing carrier in it?

then i would have better gearing options for the hybrid im building, better rear brakes, better axle setup, etc...

Pappy
08-10-2005, 08:24 PM
honestly i couldnt tell ya, i havent ever seen him make a warrior swingarm (not much call for them anymore)

if it could be done im sure he could do it, but truthfully, i would bet to say he would be a long wait because he is still flat hammered making parts for the regular sport quads. i asked for 5 sets of 450R a arms today and he chased me with a big pipe mumbling something about needing a vacation :eek: :devil:

Pappy
08-10-2005, 08:26 PM
and on the downlow:chinese: he will soon offer 2 lines of arms in the budget price range. his standard arms and a newer arm utilizing a leager style ball joint for more strength for those that race but you didnt hear this from me:scary:

xrxmxcx
08-10-2005, 09:40 PM
lol :D

yeah, if it'd work that'd be great im tired of the stupid yamaha rear end and its confusing ways, it takes forever to adjust chit!

but, i think i have a-arm covered;)