PDA

View Full Version : Got some work for you...

stever250r
08-09-2005, 09:40 PM
Pappy,

I have decided to go ahead and have my 250r engine center cases powdercoated instead of just painted.

They are not perfect cases... just had a weld put on yesterday... and they look a little beat up but they arent terrrible.. I thought powdercoat would hold up better and help hide some of the flaws.

What would you charge me to do my center cases and my water pump cover in gloss black???

Let me know...

Steve

Pappy
08-10-2005, 06:46 AM
for the cases and cover your looking at around $50.

stever250r
08-17-2005, 07:59 PM
Just like everyone else... Im just curious if you got my cases and what color choice you decided to go with for me.

We are all like kids at Xmas when it comes to seeing the before and after pictures of the parts we send you.

Just shoot me an update or a picture when they are finished. No hurry.

Steve

Pappy
08-17-2005, 08:01 PM
recieved them today. they have definatley seen better days, but i think we can hide alot of that.

i will get them prepped over the next few days and im leaning towards a color that will help hide the cases flaws. maybe a wrinkle black.

stever250r
08-17-2005, 08:03 PM
Great Thanks Pappy. Better days is an understatement. Work your magic... LOL

Pappy
08-17-2005, 08:05 PM
ive had them arrive in pieces, so they arent that bad:p

stever250r
08-18-2005, 09:45 PM
Pappy,

I went ahead and bought the Arens frame. It is currently black with chrome subframe. I told him to just ship it directly to you if that will be ok. Will not be until the end of the month.

MY color scheme is blue frame, orange plastics..with some chrome and black.

What color blue do you have that will look good? If you have some pictures for some example colors of blue post them for me.

Found some pictures of the Tranlucent blue frames you have done. Im thinking your gonna be shooting it Trans. Blue... That looks sweet!!!!!!!!!