PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone help a brother out???

aroracer72
08-09-2005, 08:45 PM
EDIT EDIT EDIT!!!!!....lol.........is someone willing to consider me a freind and get em their pipe discount if its in there contract to allow things to be purchased for friends????
CHAD

08-09-2005, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by aroracer72
Hey guys, i had a yoshimura sponsorship till a month ago..and couldnt afford to get a full pipe then...but imr eady to get a full pipe now. Im asking if anyone can hook me up with their discount....or jsut help me out????.....i use to get 40% off of yosh's retail..and really wish i would ahve bought one then....so if anyone can help.......drop me a PM please.....
youd be saving a human life!!!.....lol
CHAD

dude...i believe ur not supposed to disclose your sponsorship discount to the public...also its a breach of contract to give a discount to another person...and i think ur probably giving off the wrong view to your sponsors right now...i would be carefull...just my 2 cents...u need to always represent your sponsors in a good way...and if u had a discount from yoshi...then that means u lost it...which there must be a reason for that...c what im saying...;)

450robot
08-09-2005, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by XxHonda_RacerxX
dude...i believe ur not supposed to disclose your sponsorship discount to the public...also its a breach of contract to give a discount to another person...and i think ur probably giving off the wrong view to your sponsors right now...i would be carefull...just my 2 cents...u need to always represent your sponsors in a good way...and if u had a discount from yoshi...then that means u lost it...which there must be a reason for that...c what im saying...;)

just because im a post whore tonight...

amen to that!

08-09-2005, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by 450robot
just because im a post whore tonight...

amen to that!

lol :macho

aroracer72
08-10-2005, 12:13 AM
Numebr one......im not sponsored by yosh anymore..so yeah...number two.....i doubt my sponsors are looking here...and number three...all my sponsors allow me to buy things for friends!!!!!.....so i was sjtu asking someone to consider me a friend and get me a friend discount..thast all!!!...but i see were your coming from guys......but i mean.......idk
msot sponsors allow things to be bought for friends.
CHAD

aroracer72
08-10-2005, 12:15 AM
read above...i editied cause i realized how many boo boo's i made.
CHAD

08-10-2005, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by aroracer72
Numebr one......im not sponsored by yosh anymore..so yeah...number two.....i doubt my sponsors are looking here...and number three...all my sponsors allow me to buy things for friends!!!!!.....so i was sjtu asking someone to consider me a friend and get me a friend discount..thast all!!!...but i see were your coming from guys......but i mean.......idk
msot sponsors allow things to be bought for friends.
CHAD

all of my sponsors will not allow me to do that, but only buy things for myself, except for Hiper, sponsors are everywhere, even on the internet, you need to always represent them wether they are there or not, i was sent a contract by ASV last year, which you mention in your signature, and they were not allowing me to buy stuff for friends, so i cant see how they are letting you, either that or you just dont read the contract very well lol :p

aroracer72
08-10-2005, 10:50 AM
i DO read my contracts...and almost 75% of my contracts say in these exact words...(you may also purchase a certain number of products for your friends and family).

and my sponsors are for my dirtbike, but get me some stuff for my quad.....but im quitting dirtbike racing.....and i edited my post casue it was alll typed wrong.
CHAD

fastrider450r
08-10-2005, 02:27 PM
im not sure without looking but i think RK will allow me to get stuff for friends and family