PDA

View Full Version : So I'm Getting Hitched Saturday

jwick07
08-09-2005, 08:37 PM
Well I'm not nervous or anything I just want it over with so my life can get some sort of balance back. I got transfered with work two weeks ago, the deal on the house I was to buy fell through, the seller was a real Ahole, living in a ****tty house I, but its free for about a year, a family member owns it, I havent rode the 450R in weeks, dont even remember what it sounds like.
And I hate my JOB.

And I dont have $50 bucks to my name because of the wedding and work didnt pay for any of the moving costs like they said they would or give me my raise. I need to get that chit in writting next time.

You live you learn I guess. Sorry so long killing time at my Job, you know were they say "No personal use of office computers."

nowukno
08-09-2005, 08:43 PM
Q: How do you paralyze a woman from the waist down?

A: Marry her.

LOL j/k

jwick07
08-09-2005, 08:44 PM
What is the one food that will make your new wife hate sex for the rest of her life.

wedding cake

MXcutie
08-09-2005, 08:44 PM
Best of luck with everything..... I've been married for almost a year now and it's the best thing ever!

MotoX3
08-09-2005, 08:56 PM
sorry to hear that dude:( .....jp....hope you enjoy the married life

08-09-2005, 08:58 PM
I second that..... Sorry dude...

In 7 years or so remember we said this :)

SGA
08-09-2005, 09:02 PM
Congrats to you and your wife to be!:)

jwick07
08-10-2005, 03:22 PM
Thanks all I cant wait

gyt-r450
08-10-2005, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by SGA
Congrats to you and your wife to be!:)

wilkin250r
08-10-2005, 05:44 PM
Congratulations are in order, but personally I enjoy the jokes more than endless posts of praise and best wishes...

Do you know why a bride is smiling as she walks down the isle?

...because she knows she has given her last BJ.

meangreen400ex
08-10-2005, 06:07 PM
Why did they make wedding dresses white?

So the dishwasher can match the oven and the fridge.

jwick07
08-10-2005, 07:00 PM
I manage a bar and have been hearing these jokes for quite a while now. Come on guys and ladies you can do better

What are the three rings of marriage??

1. engagement ring
2. wedding ring

3. suffeRING

SGA
08-10-2005, 08:49 PM
I know most of those jokes too. Most of the time I give congrats without jokes and it seems to work good, keeps everyone happy.
What am i saying here im not sure:confused:
Ok, im saying im sure hes prob gotton tons of jokes from friends and he prob wants some straight up well wishes.

Did that sound right?:ermm:

Pappy
08-10-2005, 08:52 PM
since its saturday, you still have a few days to sober up and run!:devil:

SGA
08-10-2005, 08:57 PM
Ok ok, a couple of marriage joke:D

I married Miss Right. I just didn't know her first name was Always.

It's not true that married men live longer than single men. It only seems longer.

Losing a wife can be hard. In my case, it was almost impossible.

A man was complaining to a friend: 'I had it all - money, a beautiful house,a big car, the love of a beautiful woman; then, Pow! it was all gone!' 'What happened?' asked the friend. 'My wife found out...'

Wife: Let's go out and have some fun tonight. Husband: Okay, but if you get home before I do, leave the hallway light on.

How many men does it take to open a beer? None. It should be opened by the time she brings it to the couch.

A man rushes into his house and yells to his wife, 'Martha, pack up your things! I just won the California lottery!' Martha replies, 'Shall I pack for warm weather or cold?' The man responds, 'I don't care. Just so long as you're out of the house by noon!'

Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street bald and still think they are beautiful! I haven't spoken to my wife for 18 months--I don't like to interrupt her. If your wife and a lawyer were drowning and you had to choose, would you go to lunch or to a movie?

A man is incomplete until he is married. After that, he is finished.

sam the brave
08-10-2005, 09:23 PM
congrats on the one vagina for the rest of your life