PDA

View Full Version : suspension kits

02400exracer
08-09-2005, 07:10 PM
hey what is the best suspension kit availiable for a 400ex for mx i want front shocks, +2 a arms, tie rods the whole thing, does anyone have the i shock kit, thanks.

08-10-2005, 10:23 AM
Its all about how much money you want to spend the best isnt always the cheapest or the way go for your style of riding. there is alot of kits out there i personally have tested with about 90% of them unfortunatlly i have not tested the i shock kit. also what one person likes may not be liked by someone else so just keep an open mind.

TBD
08-10-2005, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by 02400exracer
hey what is the best suspension kit availiable for a 400ex for mx i want front shocks, +2 a arms, tie rods the whole thing, does anyone have the i shock kit, thanks.
If you're interested in the Ishock kit pm me.

kyleschonert
08-10-2005, 12:46 PM
motojoe.com was having a special that had Works Lt Shocks with fat shafts, rezzies, and sumthin else. And Lonestar DC-4 LT A-arms for like $1,000. I dont know if its still going on though. I almost got it for my 300ex b/c its so cheap, but i found my elkas and would rather have them.

HDUSA
08-11-2005, 11:06 AM
The HDUSA Complete Suspension System will be featured in an upcoming issue of Dirt Wheels including a review. Look for it in the December issue.

In the meantime keep in mind all HDUSA Products are back by a lifetime warranty and 100% Satisfaction guarantee.

If you have any questions feel free to e-mails us or visit www.ishock.com