PDA

View Full Version : Don't buy from Desert Sand ATV!!!

Heybo
08-09-2005, 07:07 PM
Don't buy from Desert Sand ATV!!!!!
As the title says.........this guy will screw you! I paid for a steering stabilizer on March 8, 2005. To this date I still have not received it. He kept emailing me saying that the item had been back ordered and that it would be in any day. He kept doing that until enough time had passed that ebay and pay-pal could no longer do anything about it. After that, he started ignoring my emails and phone calls. He finally agreed to refund my money and then pay-paled the money to the wrong pay-pal account even though I had already given him my pay-pal account. I emailed and called him several times about correcting that mistake and he never did. This guy is a crook and a liar and I am posting this same message on every ATV site I can find. His website is www.desertsandatv.com The guy that I was communicating with is named Micah.

Dont buy anything from DESERT SAND ATV!!!! Buyer beware!!

QuadJunkies
08-10-2005, 12:56 AM
Ive heard this from MANY peeps.. :(

08-10-2005, 01:13 AM
i sent them a vulgar e-mail for you ;)

z400roosteR
08-10-2005, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by MixMasterMike
i sent them a vulgar e-mail for you ;)
LoL get 'em

08-10-2005, 01:44 AM
here it is

me: Give the guy who paid for the steering stabilizer on March 8, 2005 off
> ebay either his money back or his steering stabilizer. Micah is a
> crook!!!!

him: Dude, I sent the refund, Call me what you want, I am not a crook, Mabye too
> busy but not a crook. I show a recipt of sending this guy a refund, What
> more do you want.

me: send it to the RIGHT paypal address this time! you and your "company"
are scammers and I've heard from a few people now about you guys
allocating money from them. Give the guy his money back NOW and send
it to the right email address.

him: alright man whatever. You sound like you know it all so what is the right e-mail,. The address I sent it to has his name in it. I am not a scammer, I have 800 posotive feedbacks and a handfull of bad, Things go wrong, stuff gets misplaced **** happens. To be honest with you I had to take over this businees by myself because my father has a severe heart condition. I have not had the time to be a dedicated as I should to run this business. I do plan on changing that, but I need to find out whats going on with my dad. Family is more important that anything to me. Not to say I intentionally took this guys money. As far I knew the refung was sent.

good luck

kreed5821
08-10-2005, 03:27 AM
By that it sounds like he knew he sent it to the wrong one. I feel for him about his Dad, but if he can't handle the business he shouldn't take the orders. All of us have our problems. I'll say a prayer for his Dad though. Mine has a serious heart condition as well. Hope ya get ya money back Dude.

Heybo
08-10-2005, 08:33 AM
He always replied to my emails during the time that I could still complain t Ebay or Pay-Pal, but quit responding to my emails as soon as the time limit was up. He finally agreed to refund my money, but then sent it to the wrong Pay-Pal account even though I had emailed him the correct account when we were arguing about a refund. I also emailed him three more times after he sent the refund to the wrong account, and notified him about it and he never replied.

Date: 2005/06/15 Wed AM 01:36:34 EDT
To: jwheat3@bellsouth.net
Subject: Re: Re: steering stabilizer 2486932814

Sometimes I don't check the e-mail as often as I should, I can tell you I was not trying to take you, we stoped selling these because the are almost impossible to stock or even get, I did not relize we still owed you the refund, I sent it just now.

thx, Micah Adams

On Tue Jun 14 19:33 , <jwheat3@bellsouth.net> sent:

Micah, if what I said about your company was wrong, then I apologize. But, I find it strange that all of my previous emails were answered promptly and when I asked for a refund, I got no replies to three different emails. The amount paid to you was $169.95. My paypal account is jwheat3@aol.com.

Thanks,
James Wheat
>
> From: <micah@desertsandatv.com>
> Date: 2005/06/06 Mon PM 12:35:23 EDT
> To: jwheat3@bellsouth.net
> Subject: Re: steering stabilizer 2486932814
>

Heybo
08-10-2005, 08:40 AM
The Pay-Pal payment he sent timed out on July 14 and was sent back to him. He has not responded to the next three emails I sent him about correcting the mistake.

I ordered this for a friend that doesn't have internet access. To date, my friend still has his money, Micah still has my money and stabilizer, and I just got screwed!

Heybo
08-10-2005, 01:16 PM
I just had an idea, thanks to MixMasterMike.......everybody that reads this please send an email to micah@desertsandatv.com and copy and paste this message in it.

"Please refund $169.95 to James Wheat at jwheat3@aol.com . You promised him a refund and you should live up to your word."

Thanks for everyones help with this matter.

YZ400EX
08-10-2005, 03:03 PM
I just sent him an email for ya..:D

BLAZE1
08-10-2005, 03:17 PM
Email sent.

This guy is gonna learn his lesson one way or the other!:devil:

Heybo
08-10-2005, 05:11 PM
Here are some emails between Micah and myself today to prove I telling the truth....

Subj: Re: (no subject)
Date: 8/10/2005 5:42:16 PM Central Standard Time
To: JWHEAT3@aol.com
Sent from the Internet (Details)

Your right it is my fault. I sent it to the wrong paypal address. I am sorry but I have not had my phone or internet for three weeks. Calling me a crook is not the truth, A misunderstanding is all it was, and I did screw up and drop the ball, but it was not intentional. You are spewing bull **** about me and the company I work for. and stop with your little girl games having people e-mail me. Thats bull ****, Man up, deal with your own **** and stop having your girlfreinds e-mail me. Your like a little kid throwing a fit on the floor and everyone is watching.

On Wed Aug 10 14:05 , JWHEAT3@aol.com sent:

You're still lieing about the transaction and that you didn't know about it. I emailed you on 6-14-05 and told you in the email that my pay-pal account was JWHEAT3@AOL.COM. You emailed me back the same day and said you refunded the money through pay-pal. Pal-pal emailed and said that you sent a payment to JWHEAT3@BELLSOUTH.NET. I emailed you back three seperate times about it being wrong and asked politely that cancel that transaction and correct it. You never replied and the transaction automatically canceled on 7-14-05. As far as slander.....it's not slander if it is the truth and I have every email that you sent me saved. If you'd prefer, I'll be more than happy to post them also and showed everyone that you lied to me. If you want to end this, refund my money to the correct pay-pal account. You owe me $169.95.

I did not want to have to talk bad about you or your business, but you caused this by not doing what you told me you would do and not replying to any of my attempts to contact you. This is entirley your fault and can only be ended by you.

James Wheat

Heybo
08-10-2005, 05:12 PM
another...

Subj: Re: (no subject)
Date: 8/10/2005 6:15:51 PM Central Standard Time
To: micah@desertsandatv.com

If that's the case, then why have you STILL not refunded my money? I told you before...only you can end this. As for my "girlie" games....you left me no choice since you chose to ignore my emails and not correct the situation. This didn't just happen this week and your email being down for the last three weeks, has nothing to do with you ignoring me and my emails to you. You've had my money for over 5 months now and I will continue to take it public until I receive the refund that you rightfully owe me. I have also lodged a complaint with Pay-pal and will lodge one with Ebay, tomorrow, when I have more time.

As for me spreading lies about you and your company....I have the emails to you and from you to back up my claims. Why dont you "Man up" and keep your word and do what is right. I kept my end of the transaction and paid you immediately upon purchase and even gave you 2 months to deliver the product. You've had 3 more months to correct the situation since then and chose not to do so.

Heybo
08-11-2005, 08:30 AM
Please keep up the emails to this guy!! It has at least made him reply to me.....Maybe he'll get tired of getting them and refund my money!

jak1389
08-11-2005, 09:06 AM
email sent! hope this jerk refund your money.

Heybo
08-11-2005, 02:04 PM
Thanks guys. Keep it up.

Heybo
08-12-2005, 07:26 PM
Hey guys. Thanks to everyone that has been emaling this jerk. Keep it up a little while longer. He claimed that he would finally refund my money, but I haven't seen it yet. Remember...don't buy from Desert Sand ATV.....they will screw you. They also sell on Ebay as DSA-Racing.

CannondaleRider
08-13-2005, 12:34 AM
My e-mail....

--------------------------------------

Hey you little scammer,

James Wheat needs some money.....$169.95 to be exact. You promised him a refund...so give him his f*cking refund.

Your name and your scam is being spread all over the internet...which in this time, means the world. If you got him his refund he may possibly delete the stuff he's put up all over the net.

Just in the 5 or so sites I AM ON, i've seen him tell his story.....5, in JUST WHAT I LOOK AT!

You better hurry man, looks like your getting f*cked over now.....how does it feel.

Your company is losing A LOT of possible buys. Refund time man!!

As$hole

z-mann
08-13-2005, 03:31 AM
If his e-mail is down how is he replying to the ones you send him? He must have access somehow.

Atkins
08-13-2005, 03:52 AM
email sent.

TIM ATKINS to micah@desertsandatv.com
More options 6:01 am (0 minutes ago)

Please refund $169.95 to James Wheat at jwheat3@aol.com . You promised
him a refund and you should live up to your word. I know I will never
buy from Desert Sand ATV, and the longer you wait to refund this
money, the more customers you have the ability to maintain that have
yet to see the truth of your company spread across the internet. Time
is of the essence, Micah! Refund his money!!!

Quadman250R
08-14-2005, 06:28 PM
ha ha email sent! i knew somebody that got screwed by him too. hope you get your money back. keep the word out man...

Heybo
08-16-2005, 07:36 PM
Thanks to everyone that helped with emails. Micah refunded my money today!:D

08-16-2005, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by Heybo
Thanks to everyone that helped with emails. Micah refunded my money today!:D glad to hear that!, and thanks for the heads up!

jak1389
08-16-2005, 07:49 PM
thats great, and i was happy to help. thanks for letting everyone know that we should not be dealing with a company that does business this way.