PDA

View Full Version : 12 hour Rausch Creek bus trip

Johnny & Monica
08-09-2005, 11:47 AM
The Iatvhss is getting a bus trip together for the 12 hour race in October. Here's a link to the signup form. Snacks gate fee and hotel are including in this. Check it out!!!!!

http://www.iatvhss.com/12hour.pdf

Also the race September 18 at Brooks Ia is also a fundraiser for the event. So check out all the info at www.iatvhss.com.

Sign up asap so they know that enough people are interested or the bus will be cancelled. Thanks

UbeenSmoked
08-09-2005, 07:28 PM
i would sign up for the bus trip, but i dont want to spend the money and not have a team to race or with....

Matt

IOWAracer
08-09-2005, 07:47 PM
If I can i will be at Brooks and I doubt I will make the 12 hour No team and I cant miss Much school. Broc Bromley #128

IATVHSS C (16-25)

Yamaha 1999 Warrior
PRM Summit Bumepr and Desert grabar
Mosse Bars w/Oury grips and Powermadd handguards
HMF Pc'd Black
Razr's all around and on douglus in the rear
Works shocks coming soon!!!

QUADROOKIE
08-09-2005, 09:29 PM
How are the quads gettin out there? I may be interested, IF I can talk the wife into agreeing to it, which will be tough.:rolleyes:

Johnny & Monica
08-10-2005, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by UbeenSmoked
i would sign up for the bus trip, but i dont want to spend the money and not have a team to race or with....

Matt

There's enough fast Iowa riders you all could ask around and find teams. Mark and I are thinking of hauling a few quads for people also. We may leave for Ironman and then straight to PA for the week. Monica and the kids will drive back home from Ironman and then she may fly out. Would be hard for her to get a babysitter for the whole week since the kids will be in school. Taylor is wanting to race the JR class with Bradley Burrows and RObbie Ziebell.

Shawn H
08-10-2005, 08:35 AM
I was wondering the same thing hows the machines getting there?

Most teams want to Bring at least 2 quads, 1 for parts>

Im still thinking about going:
Any teams made yet?

IOWAracer
08-10-2005, 10:18 AM
Assuming the doc says I cant play football I might go to the 12 hour if I have a good report then I dont know I would rather race than get the S%&t beat out of me if you know what mean lol well ttyl Broc Bromley #128

jgfarmsracer
08-10-2005, 12:03 PM
i'm pretty sure that if you are wanting to race the event you need to find your own way out there!

hoopd450
08-10-2005, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by jgfarmsracer
i'm pretty sure that if you are wanting to race the event you need to find your own way out there!

Jason - We need you to go buy a semi to haul all of our quads out there then you can haul your corn and beans in it when we get done with it. lol...........mommab :D just a thought!!

Johnny_G
08-10-2005, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by snowgasm

Im still thinking about going:
Any teams made yet?

You driving all that way to watch me win???

jgfarmsracer
08-10-2005, 05:46 PM
depending on who from my team go's I might have room for two quads!

Johnny & Monica
08-10-2005, 08:32 PM
I think we can get 8 in Marks Trailer

No Johnny G We`re coming all they way out there to kick you in the n#ts:devil:

burrows
08-10-2005, 08:46 PM
As far as I know save us room for 2 johnny....We need to get together on this and figure out what everyone is going to do. The last I hear Troy and Trent are going to Ironman and on out to the 12 hr. We won't be able to do that cause of Bradley in school but will stay in touch.......mommab

dirtriderex
08-10-2005, 08:56 PM
I would love to go, I love the long races. Is there a ironman class, I did real good at the 6 hours so maybe I can pull off 12 hours:eek: Other wise I was thinking of taking my bike out for a long cruise to watch everyone else.

Shawn H
08-10-2005, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by Johnny_G
You driving all that way to watch me win???

You know Im there for ya:cool:

But If I go I plan on winning too!

There is no Ironman class for the 12hrs:(

tprender
08-11-2005, 05:04 AM
The bus trip sounds like a great idea. Just think of all of the beer, chips and bull**** that will be talked about on the ride. the trip alone is going to be just as much or more fun than the race. To bad that I have to leave a little early for the race.

Tator salad
08-11-2005, 10:56 AM
Bus trip sounds fun. I might drive 14 hours west to get on a bus to go east. in college the ski club took a bus trip to Aspen. I can't help but picture this being like that was. FUN!!!!!!!!

it looks like if you want to race there are plenty of people with room for an extra quad. and there is now a bus to take you to the race so no one should have an excuse! see everyone in OCT!