PDA

View Full Version : Sex Tab (pop can tab)

circusfreak6
08-08-2005, 10:03 PM
so i was hangin out with this chick i know and she puts a pop can tab in my pocket, and i was like wahts that for, and shes like its a sex tab, ask your friends. and no one knows. any ideas?

JRP
08-08-2005, 10:05 PM
not a clue

blasteracer24
08-08-2005, 10:10 PM
keep it with you at all times. I have no clue whaatit means but maybe it means she wants to do the horizontle bop with you.

Punk'd
08-08-2005, 10:11 PM
Maybe when your alone she will be like do you have that tab? and if you say no.. You get nothing.. And if you have it.. Your a lucky man??:p

Just keep it with you:)

Doober
08-08-2005, 10:13 PM
hold on to that thing for dear life...

circusfreak6
08-08-2005, 10:15 PM
yea it deffinitely fell out of my pocket when we were layin on the couch

Punk'd
08-08-2005, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by circusfreak6
yea it deffinitely fell out of my pocket when we were layin on the couch

You better go get another one lol

circusfreak6
08-08-2005, 10:30 PM
lol. yea i texted her and was like it fell out on the couch. but she has no service so she wont get it till she leaves where shes at.

LTandRaptorider
08-09-2005, 12:53 AM
hopefully for you, she's not somewhere else leaving more sex tabs... :eek:

pull tab for release? :confused: :p don't put it in the same pocket as the little plastic wrapper... ;)

08-09-2005, 01:20 AM
if you have the tab on you, you better have a condom too or say hello to a VD

CannondaleRider
08-09-2005, 02:01 AM
Originally posted by MixMasterMike
if you have the tab on you, you better have a condom too or say hello to a VD

...........I don't understand certain things that people say.

Yeah, you'd want to have a condom to lessen the chance of pregnancy.....and to lessen the POSSIBLE chance of getting a disease...

But some people make it sound like, no matter f*ckin what, if you screw without a condom....you'll get a disease.

Yeah, theres always the chance....but come on, not EVERYONE has some random STD that you'll ABSOLUTLY get without a condom.:huh

Note: (I'm not recommending not wearing one)

400grl
08-09-2005, 06:34 AM
I'd wrap it double if I was a guy and some chick "pop tabbed" me.....any girl who runs around handing out "those" kinds of services hasn't just done it once! LOL!!

duke416ex
08-09-2005, 07:12 AM
Originally posted by 400grl
I'd wrap it double if I was a guy and some chick "pop tabbed" me.....any girl who runs around handing out "those" kinds of services hasn't just done it once! LOL!!

WuuuHuuu!!! No strings attached! Those are always good for a few nights.

Seriously, situations like that don't be a fool, wrap your tool, like the lady said, maybe even double wrap. Those type are fun to run around with, but just remember, if you are having fun, then most of the rest of the guys that she runs around with probably have been having fun for a while.

Alberta_Qaudin
08-09-2005, 08:14 AM
what make me scratch my head still is at 24 i've still had girls give me a beer lable.......wtf, like jr. high revistited. women if your above the age of 18 and wanna sleep with a guy just walk up and tell him, subtle hints dont work, and a beer lable tells me your probably not of the age or maturity to fully understand whats gunna happen to you

Atkins
08-09-2005, 08:23 AM
Everyone knows double wrapping is a bad idea because the friction between the 2 condoms causes them to rip each other apart increasing chances of pregnancy and transmission of STDs....cmon guys:rolleyes:

duke416ex
08-09-2005, 08:26 AM
Very true about hints, just say what you want. Things will go much easier and you will save a lot of time, I know most girls don't want to hear it just said, they want to be won over and flirted with, guys would most all I would say prefer to just get to the point.