PDA

View Full Version : my new pup PICS

enduro400rider
08-08-2005, 08:51 PM
hey just got a puppy today my sister found her under a car late last night, and brought him in. shes only about a month old, looks like someone just abandoned her. me and my sis are wantin to keep her but my dad isnt an animal person so i dont know whats goin to happen my mom convinced him to let us keep it for a while to see if we can find a home for her, but hopefully we can just keep her cuz my mom loves her and maby she can convince my dad into leting us. heres a couple pics of her

enduro400rider
08-08-2005, 08:52 PM

08-08-2005, 09:01 PM
That is one cute puppy. Atleast there is good ppl like you to take care of a abandoned puppy that someone retard just threw out by its self.

enduro400rider
08-08-2005, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by banshee91
That is one cute puppy. Atleast there is good ppl like you to take care of a abandoned puppy that someone retard just threw out by its self.

thanks, i know what ya mean about those retards. i hate it when i hear about people abondoning there pets expecially a puppy they can defend them selves or even know what to do. just last week a fisherman near us was out fishen and he found a dog in the lake swimmin, no body around so he pulled him into the boat to find both of its back legs were broken so he took it to the vets and they estimated that the dog had been swimming for 10 hours :eek2: they think it fell out of a boat and got hit and the people just left it. its hard to beleive someone could be so cruel

08-08-2005, 09:14 PM
Ya. My mom has her own spca thing and aganst puppy mills. Im gonna make a post about puppymills tommrow there horibale. www.canadanopuppymills.ca . Do not buy your puppy from a pet store they get there puppy from puppy mills. A puppy mill is a person that has dogs and breeds them and keeps them in rabbit cages and in a barn for there lives and sell the puppys to pet stores.

Quad18star
08-08-2005, 09:20 PM
If you lived closer to me , and couldn't keep that puppy , I'd take her off your hands for you . She's a cute one for sure . That will grow up to be one very nice looking dog .

enduro400rider
08-08-2005, 09:29 PM
yeah hopefully i will keep her, we took her to the pet store today and everyone was petin her and talkin about her we had her out in our back yard and both neighbors came over to see her, my one neighbor had a dog but it died not to long ago and she is a very nice person so if we have to get rid of her i hope she can take her, she really liked the puppy so maby she'll take her, it would be nice since shes my neighbor and i could go see her when ever i wanted.

knighttime
08-08-2005, 09:34 PM
hopefully you can keep the dog, but if ya cant its cool your neighbor can help out.

MXcutie
08-09-2005, 10:25 AM
she's a cutie! But it looks like she might have an eye infection so you might want to take her to the vet soon

Woodsrider
08-09-2005, 11:02 AM
If you want to influence your dad to let you keep it, Id suggest getting it off of the couch.LOL Be vigulent about it not having an accident in the house, and show pops that you're responsible enough to care for it, and he'll come around. Nobody can resist a puppy.;)

enduro400rider
08-09-2005, 11:13 AM
yeah she just had a bath before the pics i think thats why her eyes looked bad. were goin to take her to the vets anyway to get her all checked out. for her bein on the couch shes aloud but only in the basement. my dad really doesnt care what happens down there, i pretty much have the basement to my self. me and my sis really show we can take care of her we went and got all her stuff ourselves and we make sure shes always in sight so she can hurt anything. as for my dad he just isnt an animal person so about him comin around it will take awhile hes pretty dead set on not keepin it, but we'll see what happens since my mom makes the finnal decisions

Woodsrider
08-09-2005, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by enduro400rider
.... but we'll see what happens since my mom makes the finnal decisions

LMAO! Been married a while huh? Sounds like he knows how to keep the peice, if you know what I mean.:D

enduro400rider
08-09-2005, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by Woodsrider
LMAO! Been married a while huh? Sounds like he knows how to keep the peice, if you know what I mean.:D

haha yeah 27 years. he never argues, in my 15 years i have never seen them fight.