PDA

View Full Version : Stolen 400ex This makes me sick

fast_enough
08-07-2005, 09:18 PM
I had my wonderful 400ex stolen about 4-5am saturday morning, and if anyone has any info that'd be great, i'm in southern indiana. I just wish i knew who it was,thanks, what kind of sick person would do this to someone?

TRX_450
08-07-2005, 09:19 PM
yea man sorry to hear....ya talked to me this mornin bout it but yea hope u guys have some luck tomorrow

Toadz400
08-07-2005, 10:05 PM
Sorry to hear that, same thing happened to me in May but it was my 400ex and Banshee along with a full set of wheels and tires for the Banshee and my HiPer wheels.

The worst part is they caught the guys and let them out of jail not even a week later. Then just recently they were arrested for selling stolen property - again. But they'll be out in no time, they've been doing this for years but for some reason the law around here doesn't care about theft.

Hope you get your 400 back, just keep your ears and eyes open and make sure to get the word out about the stolen four wheeler. Mine were seen riding around the same day they were stolen about 10 miles from my house - down the middle of a highway. The cops didn't have a hard time finding them.

tater_kamik
08-08-2005, 07:16 AM
put the word out about it and post pics just in case someone on here recognizes it. hope you get it back!!!