PDA

View Full Version : Haitfield Mccoy

fasterthanyouex
08-07-2005, 08:32 PM
well im not sure which exact day we plan on going or maybe couple day... the week ill be in WV is august 21-27 Which trailheads have the best riding. thanks any infomation of people going there whichtrail head? Is logan a decent place to start..it near where my grandparents stay. Are the trails all different like difficultys? thanks...also one of those day i dont ride at mccoy i will be going to natoka..

waloud
08-07-2005, 09:56 PM
Logan is a pretty good place to stay. Ride the Rockinghouse trail in Man. Not much in logan for the night life. Have a good time.

fasterthanyouex
08-07-2005, 09:59 PM
thanks...anybody wanna meet up with me parent and my uncle..we wont be staying there for the night just a day and maybe come back....we ride the trails at a nice speed not fast but good enough to travel a little ways

fmf250ex
08-08-2005, 02:03 PM
I am going very soon with my dad and a few friends. We live in Ohio and it going to be a 5 hour drive but one of my friends is going to bring his GPS for directions. Do you guys now of any other good trails to ride there. thanks

WVdude
08-12-2005, 06:51 PM
I Live about a mile or so from the delbarton access of the matfield mccoy trails...my dad is also the mayor of this small town...
if you want to ride some while you are in town and get tired of the h/m trails...i can take you some places that are super fun to ride....plenty of areas to get "ignorant" as us country folk call it lol.
My name is brad preece. shoot me a pm and ill give ya my phone number...or set up a place to meet and ride some..
this is open to all ppl coming to my area...if ya wanna get together just let me know

Just a little southern hospitality lol

Brad